It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judges to have 10 commandments on robe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
www.thenewamerican.com...

Glad to know there are some people with good sense.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This is old news....I read this a couple of months ago. Whatever....more power to him.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Time to kick him out for his clear violation of Church and State.

BTW, you sound a lot like a clone of Edsinger. Be carefull if he comes to a quick stop eh?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well, ed singer has come back recently, and then this guy pops up, but doubt they are the same. Also, I noticed that all but 3(one is gadfly, the other two caz) gay posts are satarted by ed singer yet claims to be straight.... strange.

Anyways, church and state people, church and state, we are not a theocracy, we are not Iran.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Edsinger, you obviously are capable of independent thought. Unfortunately you do not have it all right. I will gladly teach you all grasshopper!

I am a Libertarian, not a Republican. Reagan was our greatest only because a Libertarian was never elected. The feeble minded masses could never support something they are incapable of understanding. Thus to all you potheads that slept through government, we have a Republic. The thought of "mob rules" gives me nightmares. Democracy sucks

I prefer an absolute dictatorship in which I and my meglomaniacal ideas rule all you peasants.

I am opposed to religion in government and public schools. I started the thread but did not endorse it fools. I want to indoctranate my own children to correct literal interpretation of scripture. Those union morons in our public school system are free to teach satanism for all I care. They no doubt would screw that up as all government employees have a genetic propensity to do so.

On the subject of Christianity: Christianity is not logical nor can anyone with any credibility argue that there is proof that the Bible is true.

I happen to know that it is, now matter how much I try to prove it is not.
All of you capable of independent thought, please read "Mere Christianity" by CS Lewis. He tried and failed to prove God does not exist. His cognative skills were even greater than mine and no doubt yours; Therefore, I doubtfully will ever come to anything other than the same conclusion he did.

Truth is a hard thing to conceptualize. One must have faith. You obviously do not. In your arrogance (appreciate the irony here?), you never will.

My advice, humble yourself before your Risen Savior and repent, then confess: Jesus Christ as Lord!

Your eyes will be open grasshoppers. Otherwise, this is all foolishness.

Sincerely,
A fool for Christ

[edit on 15-2-2005 by Reaganwasourgreatest]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
While I hate to agree with some of the implications of Reagan's post, I also know that your tone is rediculous. Pretty lame in my book, but to each his own.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Also, I noticed that all but 3(one is gadfly, the other two caz) gay posts are satarted by ed singer yet claims to be straight.... strange.Anyways, church and state people, church and state, we are not a theocracy, we are not Iran.

First, So I post threads about terror does that make me terrorist? I could give a hoot less hat you think about my opinions of homosexuality. I just see that the claim that it is 'ok' and 'normal' and the fact that my children are (or were) being taught that make me speak out.

In Rome it might have been ok and maybe even encouraged, but this great country of mine is not Rome and was not founded with 'sodomite' ideals!

We are not a Theocracy, but neither are we an atheistic country no matter how much the leftist-envirowiniee-treehugging-sodomistic folks try to make it so.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Heh Crazy!

From the sublime to the ridiculous? You may realize my intent?

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
oops i forgot (must be the beer).

signed, the sexually repressed manic depressive megalomaniac

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Time to kick him out for his clear violation of Church and State.

BTW, you sound a lot like a clone of Edsinger. Be carefull if he comes to a quick stop eh?

Couple of true Jeff Gannon Conservatives, eh?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Clone no, sibling yes!

Ed is just PO'd he has to live in that land of fruits and nuts. Gay he is not although I have called him fag many times. If you seen the way he dresses, you would know he is not gay plus he does not speak with a lisp.

Watch out you germ hunters, there is new stuff in town. Of course I am in a monogmous relationship of 23 years. I can not get the # plus I am too old to get on my knees and my piles would repulse even the most avid turd chaser

top topics

join