It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones or UFOs over IRAN?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I was watching FOX news channel today and the topic was the use of enriched uranium use in Iran. They then went into the use of U.S. drones perhaps being mistaken and the explaination for the amount of UFOs being reported in the area. I hadn’t heard of any UFO reports coming out of Iran. Thoughts people..

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Since the earthquake in Bam, Iran in late 2003, there has been allegations of increased UFO activity from conspiracy sites. I haven't seen any images show up, just the occasional report. As it is, there isn't much to go on.

Really I don't see why the U.S. would need drones to spy having such good spy satellite networks. Drones would only create provocation for war. Though this may be the reason they're there.

UFOs are seen all over the earth so I doubt Iran is any exception to this rule. As it is, I don't think Iran has any increased UFO activity. Just the average all countries appear to get. Its more likely increased media scrutiny from the War on Terror which has created these stories.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I didn't even realize you had posted this when I posted my thread, sorry.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
U.S Drones.U.S military had already admit it.

This topic is already in the War on Terrorism sections.

new topics

top topics

join