It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

120 knot winds while heading west bound are common in both the pacific and atlantic during the winter months. Youre going against the jet stream. Most commercial airlines deal with them regularly.

Not saying this is a commercial airliner. But consider the amount of military and R&D traffic that is around southern california regularly heading westbound.

Other than the fact its blurry in the video footage its not doing anything amazing. It rotating looks like its banking. Those antenna could be wings a tail or rudders. It having no exhaust plume or heat. Lets just say im not personally surprised.
edit on 16-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
redacted

edit on 16-12-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This could very easily be the first 'baby-step' towards government verification that these guys are around.

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Have you noticed the amount of "running for the hills, mass violence and looting" there is going on at this news?

No, me neither

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Like when they say "it looks like a drone"?

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This is the video I am talking about though...

Hahaha, that's hilarious, because they edited out the comment about the drone in the version you posted. Here's the version which includes the drone comment but the end of the video doesn't seem like the end of the event to me so I still think there's more we haven't been shown. At least the drone comment shows the pilots aren't clueless in this version.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join