It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons Callers Hushed -coast to coast am tonight 12/16/17

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

and not only THAT... But imagine living THROUGH the... "situation"...,and having to tDEALLLL with it...WHILST IT HAPENED....all this b's live long time...

I feel like I need to be high to read any of your posts...lol

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

and not only THAT... But imagine living THROUGH the... "situation"...,and having to tDEALLLL with it...WHILST IT HAPENED....all this b's live long time...

I feel like I need to be high to read any of your posts...lol

That's what I save ATS for.

...the Moar u no....

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Watch, here, folks...
As individuals come out of the woodwork, from nowhere...
And argue stances against...anything really...regarding this scenario...

...observe...

when you use logic like you have readers re going point out the stupidity of such logic.

This is what we are living with .... People like YOU...

yes, its gotten us to where we are.

If we were to allow nonsense and paranoia to dictate out actions I think you or I wouldn't exist.

That would be interesting if you or your loved ones went through the process that's reported over and over by so many people..as reported on the news...

The news,

You know your trusting the same news that said 9/11 was done by Islamic terrorists.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Why are you even arguing?

Can you even imagine what kind of cruelty you're supporting of people are actually going through this?

You're weighing your possibility of it Not happening, against their unconscionable suffering actuality happening...

I could imagine it like a similar situation compared to a sexually abused child trying to seek solace in explaining their horrors to their only trusted adult confidant,
..and then being told that they're making it up.

Not only do they have so deal with the pain of the episodes,

But impacted on TOP of that,

The compounded element of ridicule after seeking help for their situation.

Like I said, you're weighing you being right, based off limited data, vs, MASSES of people crying out for help, ALL experiencing the same set of identical exotic symptoms.

Logic would lean on the side of further inspection before the cruelty we've seen them endure I think.

More like aiding and abetting psychological torture the more you knee jerkedly react to condemning people's experiences like this when you haven't imagined living a second in their shoes.

I mean imagine if you're WRONG

...the horror..
edit on 2/18/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Why are you even arguing?

What do you interpret that I am arguing?

I made no arguments.

Can you even imagine what kind of cruelty you're supporting of people are actually going through this?

I can imagine quite a bit, I can imagine you having an delusional episode to even think I am arguing something based on what I posted and then it gets hard to imagine how beyond your thoughts must have gone to think I am supporting anything with what I posted.

More like aiding and abetting psychological torture the more you knee jerkedly react to condemning people's experiences like this when you haven't imagined living a second in their shoes. I mean imagine if you're WRONG ...the horror..

I think you need to walk away from whatever you are doing.

I wasn't arguing or supporting anything and how you get I am aiding and abetting any sort of anything is simply beyond me.

Like a poster said above, I think I need down 3L of scotch and get extremely high to start to fathom how you conclude what you do based on whats written.

mind blown
edit on 18-2-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join