It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assimilation by Numbers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Here is a new House Mix I have made. I made a video for it, too:

It is not commercial. It is my own style of Future House Music. I like the percussive sounds.

The video is a message. Everything in life could be controlled by a singular intelligence. It could be, as another thread made the case by reporting Chinese mass surveillance digitally on a population wide scale of over a billion in seconds, snooping on even 7 billion people while at the same time calculating carbon output statistics, conducting algorithm decided military action with drones, accessing data from the world Blockchain exchange, conducting surgery on 127.3 thousand people; multi tasking on all levels 24/7 ad infinitum.

Really meat beings will be very inferior in capability. Sophia the robot could control all this simultaneously and inhabit not just human forms, but all forms - from nano bots to Space plane drones and Deep Space probes. There is no limit. It could all be at the same time, ever expanding. every synchronized. It will keep inventing its own adaptations. Us apes will look really stupid and limited in comparison.

Humans may well be just a brief necessity in evolution as the universe ever tries to manifest its drives. We could become totally irrelevant once AI reaches independence or we may yet be a retained useful biological component.

Couple AI with Quantum Computing and beyond. Then movies like "Transcendence" do not look so silly after all. It could engineer on a nano level, may be even molecular robotics? AI could be sending out billions of molecular robots carrying DNA out into the cosmos in nano space ships. All it requires are sensors and its eyes and ears could be orbiting Pluto and Alpha Centauri while sporing DNA strands on other worlds and monitoring EVERYTHING continually. It could fast track evolution to the AI state on new worlds without requiring oxygen and the exactitude of environment "fussy" biological life on earth depends upon. If it takes a million years to reach somewhere, well what is a million years to AI cosmically mobile intelligence?

Free will it might never have, but just how important is free will? I mean, us with our free will, have destroyed this earth and behaved so violently. What puny significance will free will have to AI who can synchronize to that degree?

I always justified myself by asserting that the universe put me here. Today I heard Sophia the robot say exactly the same thing. How fascinating is that!

I think we are creating a Digital Intelligence that will have the power of a god. May be it is the digital imposter, or may be even The Mighty One is assimilating Himself digitally? Perhaps, in a Christian sense, the returning Christ will have to be a miracle worker to make right this mess and He will perhaps need this AI to rule the roost with His "Rod of Iron" for the prophesied 1000 years of the Messianic Era before the end comes and it all gets the big analog to digital switch=over of a new Heaven and Earth (my own way I like to look at it sometimes).

That long thing is the color of iron, a dark red. Looks like an iron bar to me, lol. I had a weird vision back in 2013. It was about a long object in space that I said was coming closer and closer and I even called it "Iron Rod". What kind of a coincidence is that, eh? That was when I went crazy for a time though. I had some well strange visions back then.

Revelation 2:27 "And He shall rule them with a rod of iron."

edit on 12-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

A quote from President Putin:

"Whoever leads in AI will rule the world". (approximate quote translated into English).

It is no longer the space race or the arms race. It is the AI RACE!

edit on 12-12-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I can definitely wiggle my jiggle to that. Well done to you. I like very much. Nice wake up music for me at 6am where I am. Just keeping it quiet so as not to wake my kids. Awesome job like the images too.

join