It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Soros assassination plan" Roy Moore hit job not working in Alabama VIDEO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
When people, like the ones in this focus group video, stop believing the lies of the mainstream, "Soros assassination plan" (quoted from the video) media, they really should re-evaluate their plan. I think that people are awake to the non-sense MSM now.

If Roy Moore wins, it will be because of the MSM. I don't know if the accusers are telling the truth or not, but the coverage of them is what will win Moore the seat in Alabama.

edit on 10/12/2017 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Hit piece imo too. Due process is a real thing. I was watching it when I came across your post. What timing.
edit on 10-12-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)
I also agree with the crowd. His pedo ways were socially acceptable at the time. They are no longer because we've grown as a society. We shouldn't be bashing people who have progressed our past.
edit on 10-12-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I applaud Vice for airing that video segment. It can be taken two ways if I overlook the "Soros "assassination plan" part.

Actually, I found it humorous that the interviewer cites that "97 per cent of black voters" in the state will vote democratic. Would that be because they are so well versed in the details of the candidates or because they've already made their minds up because they are black democrats following on the heels of the former president? I would say their position is not related to the big issue that has arisen over this case. I think that conservatives have gotten tired of all of the incredible number democratic scandals over the decades and don't mind this tiff. Clinton getting a BJ in the Oval Office can do that. And I won't mention some of the sordid details from Chicago about Obama.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman Clinton getting a BJ in the Oval Office can do that. And I won't mention some of the sordid details from Chicago about Obama.

Oooooooo, please do! I need something to spice up my Sunday morning.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Admittedly, I haven't gotten down into the details of this Roy Moore thing, beyond following the saga of the signature in the yearbook. I do wonder why the accuser's lawyer hasnt submitted it to independent experts for evaluation.

Don't tar and feather me, but I don't see the "pedophile" angle of this. Sounds to me like he was just a regular horny creep who hit on teens. Unless there is other stuff I haven't read about beyond him hitting on girls at the mall, and like I said I haven't gotten into the weeds on the whole story so please someone inform me if I'm missing something.

Young women get hit on by creepy older men. It's creepy, but it's been happening since forever. I got hit on by older men when I was a teen. When I was 18, I dated a 42 year old man. I'm 42 now and I look back and think "Gross," but I wouldn't call that man a pedophile, nor would I call older men who hit on me when I was 14 pedophiles either- just horny creeps.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman Clinton getting a BJ in the Oval Office can do that. And I won't mention some of the sordid details from Chicago about Obama.

Oooooooo, please do! I need something to spice up my Sunday morning.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Msm still dont realize how they hurt hillary. Idiots.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Blacks vote Democrat because they're stupid, and because they want baby to be aborted in nine months

No, but seriously, I think they had good point about some of that stuff being acceptable in that place and that time, as #ed up as it may sound to many people today. If someone grew up at the same time as Roy Moore and saw many men in their 20's or 30's dating underaged girls, ubiquitously, then you can't expect them to throw him under the bus for that. I guess they'd have to condemn their whole culture then. I mean, if you are die-hard supporter of Moore's conservative values, then I can see the logic of sticking to him.

a reply to: KansasGirl

I agree with that, there's got to be more nuances than just underage or not. Not trying to condone anything, but yeah.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

There are 7 other women accusing him. You should take time and read up on them if you really want to understand.
The MSM is only talking about this one girl. Fox is trying to discredit this one girl while cnn is defending her and going after moore.

I am not saying he is a pedo, but I would say he probably harassed some teens when he was in his 30s.
I wonder why fox news doesn't talk about the other 7 girls?
Is it because this girl is the ONLY one that they could try and discredit?
If ALL 8 women are liers than why not go after all of them?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

There are 7 other women accusing him. You should take time and read up on them if you really want to understand.
The MSM is only talking about this one girl. Fox is trying to discredit this one girl while cnn is defending her and going after moore.

I am not saying he is a pedo, but I would say he probably harassed some teens when he was in his 30s.
I wonder why fox news doesn't talk about the other 7 girls?
Is it because this girl is the ONLY one that they could try and discredit?
If ALL 8 women are liers than why not go after all of them?

What do you mean by "harassed?" I will go do some looking around about the other women accusing him. But in the meantime I am curious about exactly what you mean by "harassed."

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Brings up a good point - where do we draw the line (in our society) when it’s ok to “hit on” a teen versus being considered a pedophile? 16? 17? 18? When I hear that someone is a “pedophile”, I think of their victims as being under 13. Age of consent in my state is 16, and it wasn’t all that long ago (considering all of history) that girls were married off at the onset of mensies (sp?). I’m not trying to excuse their behavior, I really want to know where do we draw that line now. I was 17 when I was assaulted, and I didn’t think he was a pedophile - just a POS and a very horrible man.

Sorry to get off topic. Think I’ll start a thread on this issue.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Harass
verb (used with object)
1.to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute.
this is what the women are claiming mostly.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
@2:46 "40 years ago in Alabama, there's a lot of mommas and daddies who'd be thrilled that their 14 year old was getting hit on by a district attorney."

Wow. I can't believe he just said that. Lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
@2:46 "40 years ago in Alabama, there's a lot of mommas and daddies who'd be thrilled that their 14 year old was getting hit on by a district attorney."

Wow. I can't believe he just said that. Lol.

Part of the argument for the character of moore is that it was normal behavior back in 1979 for 30 year olds to date 14 year olds.
I wish we had census marriage age data of that time or an old timer from alabama that could tell us what it was like for them.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The right has proven to be easily manipulated because they rarely fact check anything. Not all of them mind you.

Have you seen the conspiracies they believe, the fake news they run with and the man they elected?

There was even a thread just recently about a Moore accuser that was proven to be complete BS. Read it and you will see posts proclaiming it is as fact with a few others posters showing the headline was fake but they ignore and go and on.

edit on 10-12-2017 by DrakeMorningstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The unlawful arrest and imprisonment of Larry Sinclair is the most egregious and flagrant abuse of power against a political enemy in U.S. history.

And the media buried the story completely.

There is no hope of draining the swamp as long as Larry's story goes unheard and the crimes against him go unpunished.

edit on 12/10/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
I also agree with the crowd. His pedo ways were socially acceptable at the time. They are no longer because we've grown as a society. We shouldn't be bashing people who have progressed our past.
That part also caught my attention but I wondered if it was true.

I looked up The Code of Alabama 1975 (see Section 13A-6-67) and found the age of consent is 16.
I don't see how people can claim this behavior was socially acceptable when it was illegal.

According to Legal Match what Roy Moore did was considered sexual abuse.

An individual who is 19 years old or older has sexual contact with someone who is younger than 16 but older than 12 has committed sexual abuse.

This applies to one accuser, Leigh Corfman.
Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Of the four women, the youngest at the time was Corfman, who is the only one who says she had sexual contact with Moore that went beyond kissing. She says they did not have intercourse.

edit on 12/10/2017 by Devino because: added exert

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Probably because Sinclair failed a lie detector test about his outrageous claims.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
Blacks vote Democrat because they're stupid, and because they want baby to be aborted in nine months

Yeah, I laughed and rolled my eyes at that comment. lol

No, but seriously, I think they had good point about some of that stuff being acceptable in that place and that time, as #ed up as it may sound to many people today. If someone grew up at the same time as Roy Moore and saw many men in their 20's or 30's dating underaged girls, ubiquitously, then you can't expect them to throw him under the bus for that.
He was the assistant DA of Alabama at the time that he supposedly committed the crime of sexual abuse. He, of all people, should know better. If anyone is going to be "thrown under the bus", or more aptly put held accountable for criminal activity, it should be Roy Moore.

edit on 12/10/2017 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Probably because Sinclair failed a lie detector test about his outrageous claims.

AND, imprisoning a liar (or an accused liar) on bogus criminal charges is NOT how the U.S. justice system works. Obama should have filed a civil complaint for defamation and proved Larry was lying in a court of law. But he didn't. Probably because he couldn't and Larry could use the court to compel discovery of evidence that would prove he was telling the truth.

Thank you though...so, so much for illustrating my point. Thank you for not being ashamed to tell everyone you have NO moral compass...for applying the law through a partisan filter for all to see. I know you aren't the only one, but you screamed it loud and proud.

You were/are fine with someone being unlawfully imprisoned on bogus 'unpaid hotel room' charges -- for weeks -- just because you think they lied about having sex and doing drugs with a politician you favor.

Thank you for walking into the trap I set to prove my point completely.

Heinous. But I do appreciate you volunteering to be a living-breathing visual aid of what is SICK in U.S. party politics. Thank you, sincerely.

ETA: Oh, and BTW...Larry Sinclair won the defamation case the 'lie detector tester' filed against him. They were forced to drop it because they could provide no evidence that Larry was lying.

ETA2: AND I can only assume you would be totally fine with Trump having one of his accusers unlawfully arrested and jailed on bogus, made-up criminal charges to shut her up.

I mean...it's clear you believe that's a fit retaliation for government leaders to use against people who make unsavory claims they dispute.

You have ZERO leg to stand on now, 3NL1GHT3N3D1. May as well bow out of every moral political debate on ATS from here on out.

edit on 12/10/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join