It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Death Stranding Trailer | The Game Awards 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The new trailer for Kojima Productions first game is both spectacular and confusing , still no idea what Death Stranding is about but the video is a feast for the eyes , sadly there's no gameplay only rendered footage but Wow !

Due for release on PS4 and PC when it's done.
Can't wait.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think this is one of those things that is either going to be the biggest game of 2018 or the biggest flop of 2018.

That has to be one of the weirdest game trailers I have seen in a while though.

Speaking of 2018, its going to be a good year to own a ps4 for the looks of it, I have a xbox, but honestly I don't even know why I keep I plugged in these days. Last time I switch it on was to compare the cost of a game on xbox store vs ps store, that was about 8 moths ago.

I have not actually played a full game on that console in over a year, last one was Forza Horizon 3.

PS4 on the other hand, its never off and looks like 2018 will be no different, looks like I am going to be very poor though.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yeah me and my wife loved the trailer, still no idea what any of it means but still awesome. We had our eyes glued to the screen for the whole thing and as soon as it was over we just looked at each other like wtf did we just watch.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, that was as mental as I expected it to be...

Kojima man...

Wtf...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I watched it and I scratched my so much I thought I had fleas. If Salvador Dali were still alive even he would be saying 'what the f**k?'

Ghost oil hands, colostomy bag babies, giant...things-Has Hideo Kojima been chomping on some 'shrooms? I played Metal Gear Solid V and I couldn't make any sense of it. There was the straight jacket fire dude, the skin breathing top heavy chick...Will we see more of the same? I hope not because Kojima's games are more surreal than sense.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

If you haven't already then I would suggest going back and playing the other metal gear games. Phantom Pain might make a little more sense then (or possibly not as well).

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Kojimas games are always a little convoluted, but when you get into them there pretty dam good, now that hes got his own studio and is calling the shots. Well this is what I would expect, Death Stranding.

This game looks to be one ly short of a la li lu le lo. Going full dimensional shift there more so then Metal Gear ever was. Oh ya, the game is going to be dam crazy and likely crazy good. I bet even the trailer it left everybody watching that video going WTF just happened, I know something happened, but what was it?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I think its going to interesting at the very least I am glad that Kojima Productions can now do what they want without all the cash grab BS Konami's been up too and all the strings and chains attached to Kojimas past productions are now gone. I am anxious to see what his team and him are really able to do!

top topics

join