It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House rejects Trump impeachment resolution after Dem Rep. Al Green forces vote

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: carewemust

Most successful? By what criteria?

Don't get me wrong, while I may not particularly like the man, he's not done a horrible job. But "most successful" seems a bit premature...

Trump enjoys following the worst President in US history so high accolades are easy to disseminate.

You do know we have had 4 presidents since Reagan right?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: carewemust

Most successful? By what criteria?

Don't get me wrong, while I may not particularly like the man, he's not done a horrible job. But "most successful" seems a bit premature...

Trump enjoys following the worst President in US history so high accolades are easy to disseminate.

You do know we have had 4 presidents since Reagan right?

Most historians agree the worst President ever was Buchanon. The only recent President who comes close to cracking the bottom 10 is W. Obama ranks as a pretty average President.

Unless Trump gets us into a war, even he won't crack the bottom 10. Although he's clearly the most ridiculous president ever, I don't think that qualifies him as "the worst." Not yet, anyway.
edit on 6-12-2017 by Dudemo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Worst president? I'm afraid that Buchanan will own that dubious distinction for the foreseeable future.

Given the horrific Presidents we've had, Obama's going to have a tough time breaking into the bottom ten.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Once again the Democratic Party succeeds in making a complete ass of themselves. The childish antics of the DNC are an embarrassment to this country. Self implode mode is fully functional and moving forward, check.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join