It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camp Hero 2003: Report 5!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hey everyone, well you guessed it, WOS and I were back out at Camp Hero today conducting our 5th investigation of the base since 2000. It was a great day out there except for a few scattered T-Storms but we still got the job done. We were able to explore some relatively new grounds of the base, specifically the "planetary circle area" and the associated buildings around it as well as the beast bunkers. We also have discovered a possible gigawat meter on one of the maintaince buildings out there. And get a load of this, we also discovered a "mini HAARP" located in a very remote area a few miles away from the base! This is all the info I can give you now, within the next 2-3 days we both will have our reports written up and posted on our websites. We can guarantee you there will be plenty of pictures and detailed descriptions of the Investigation!

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Mini HAARP. Sorry but I have no clue what Camp Hero is or any of your past ventures. Where is this Mini HAARP?? Did it look active?

Nightwalker

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Hey great report MM, love the photo's!

DO NOT ENTER BUILDING

Those mini-haarp photo's are pretty interesting, do you think the base is still active in some parts?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Great I love reading your investigations. Great Stuff. Im going to read it now.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I noticed that the bunker was completely sealed with heavy concrete armor paneling... a bit overdone to simply keep curious kids out, dont you think?

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Thanks guys, I'm glad you all like it. Zion, anything is really possible. As dragonrider mentioned to me a few weeks ago, just because the obvious main entrances are sealed up doesn't mean that there isn't any secret entrances located in a remote area located in the woods somewhere. If anything, there could possibly be a small-scale operation going on in the restricted area around the radar tower and the "mini HAARP" does make you wonder as well. It is weird that you need a permit to be in the mini HAARP area as well as it being patrolled by police.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thanks M.M.I really enjoy your reports.I have been reading them for a while now,I just don't post alot because I don't like to say much unless I have something important to add.Saves space and no waste of the readers time.
Really good to see you back at it.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Very well done MM!

Need to do a bit of demo to the entrance of the bunker and get down there to see whats there.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just read the report. Very good and I liked the pictures a lot. Also the Mini HAARP is very interesting. If you had to guess do you think that the base is still active? Maybe in some areas? Why would they need police patroling the area if there's nothing there. Anyway great report as always.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Cool. Looks like you had a nice day out. It looks like a pleasant area to visit.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Ocelot, I feel the base could be active near the radar tower, the whole area is restricted to the public and some of the buildings up there are still open. The radar tower does look to be on top of an underground complex or bunker, there could always be a secret entrance to it somewhere. The mini haarp could also be active; we really need to get up close to it to confirm anything.

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
nice report dude, very interesting. i wonder if the HAARP thing is still active, and if it is, could it be putting emotion into new york city maybe? good report man!

i liked the DO NOT ENTER signs

top topics

join