It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Korean Military Launches Special Force to Decapitate Kim Jong-un

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Don't let that distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The A-Team.

Sorry I just had to do that.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It must be extremely difficult to do or we have done it by now. We tried and failed to assassinate Castro and Hitler.
I doubt kim would be any easier. I keep hoping for an inside job. Poison or something. Or a swift knife to the throat GOT style. (I know I'm horrible, but seems to me he has forfeited his right to live among decent Earthlings.)

I'm sure he'll take to the tunnels with his imported Russian caviar, Cognac, and Cuban cigars at the first sign of trouble.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I have been saying that South Korea will be the one to spearhead this offensive, we will just be support. I believe they are fully capable, and now they show they intend on carrying out the mission until its end.

By Bahk Eun-ji
The "decapitation unit," known to be modeled after the U.S. Army Rangers, Delta Force, SEAL Team Six and Green Berets, is composed of around 1,000 soldiers and was established under the army's Special Warfare Command.

The brigade's mission is to eliminate the key figures of the North's regime including Kim and to destroy nuclear and missile facilities, according to the sources with knowledge of the process.

The exact name and mission of the brigade has not been specified by the Korean military official, but stressed that it will grow into the country's core of military strength.

The South Korean Army initially planned to launch the force in 2019, but decided to move up the schedule as North Korea continues to raise regional tensions with its ballistic missile launches and nuclear experiments.

Well, the march to history is clearly on its way. Related news on NK from throughout the year at the following thread.
North Korea Watch 2017

This follows another ISR unit expanded by the South Korean Air Force to monitor increased threat potential from the north.
Air Force launches new wing to monitor N. Korea's nuke, missile activity

My day-to-day job is saving lives...and I sure wouldnt want to actually WISH anyone dead....but in this case? The guy needs to GO.

EMT

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So guys, for those who simply read a title and assumed the South Koreans are training guys to go chop off heads CIA/Mossad style, that is not the case. What it reads like to me, is they are drawing from their most elite units across their armed services to develop a new command similar to JSOC or other such equivalents. Their goal will be similar to what we did in Iraq in 2003 which was identify and capture/eliminate the top priority commanders in order to dismantle the Baath party as a cohesive governing power and remove those who would command the loyalty of thousands of men ready for combat.

Perhaps they will utilize a similar 52 card deck with the faces of the top 52 wanted as a clever way to elicit the assistance of the domestic population. Or whatever the equivelant of a 52 card deck would be in SK.

Now just because this unit is being created today, does not mean they will go into effect tomorrow. However, what this does tell me is, they are creating this command in order to ready the strike force for the inevitable. I suspect it will be at least 2019 before everybody is ready for the full invasion, but clearly it is being prepared for. We must stand behind our allies and provide them with our unwavering and unconditional support to eliminate this looming threat over the entire Asian Pacific which puts our friends at risk.

We must end the state of terror the rogue regime has brought upon hundreds of millions of citizens which neighbor the North Korean state and deliver the peace of mind they deserve.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: worldstarcountry
Even if Kim was taken out, who is going to be the new leader? Let us hope that that this new leader isn't as crazy as Kim.

Agreed. I remember when everyone was happy that the Shah of Iran was deposed.

Look at what they ended up with.

Sometimes the alternative is worse than the original. Just sayin.'

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tayton
Send in a team to decapitate Kim-Jun-in! Where they getting their training from, same sh@t's that taught ISS or simply same people!

Lol

'Decapitation' and cutting off of one's head is not a literal meaning, it is more metaphorical. This phraseology is commonly used in Asian culture often to refer to regime change, similar to 'Cutting the head off the snake'. It does not mean SK is training an elite force to literally separate Kim Jong Un's head from his body physically. (As delightful as that may otherwise seem).

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
Shouldn't this be a secret mission?

Lol

Not necessarily. In a closed society such as NK's the mere rumor of something like this can often have a profound psychological effect on its leaders. This is because there is no outside way to counter-balance the rumor, so it just self-propagates / perpetuates.

Kim Jong Un, and his father before him, have often stated they believed there were government sponsored teams of assassins who were being sent to 'cut off their head's'. What better way to instill fear with the intent of getting one to possibly 'telegraph their punch' is there than to create an elite force with the expressed intent of "Decapitation".

Again, 'decapitation' in this context is likely not perceived as literal in meaning, but rather a metaphor.

edit on 12/4/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune
The end of Kim means the end of his entire regime, not just him. Thats is literally the description of why this unit is being created, to route all vestiges of the regime and secure the nuclear weapons and fissile material.

Little Rocket Man is on his way to eternity.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Agreed. I remember when everyone was happy that the Shah of Iran was deposed.

Look at what they ended up with.

Sometimes the alternative is worse than the original. Just sayin.'

What they ended up with is no one else's business. The hated Shah was installed through the support and machinations of the UK and USA. Who knows how the Iranian people might have fared without that?

The truth is the US is in the business of war. You only have to look at the military budget. Endless wars and threats of war is what your country stands for.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Define crazy for me please.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthKorea

Okay what if a North Korean version of Robespierre comes to power?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join