It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American has taken over the world!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Our gov. doesn't fear us in the least. If ever there was a militia large enough to worry them, they'd launch a full scale attack and use the military to kill them all. No doubt they'd call them terrorists.
You don't seem to get it. Unless a huge portion of Americans organize, we don't stand a chance against the gov. We fear them, not vice versa. It's obvious that they don't really give a rats a$s what we think, unless it's election time. In that case, they become the best actors they can be.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
And didn't you go to Iraq for mainly the wrong reasons?

well mr smart arse, WE DID go to Iraq for the wrong reasons

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
[edit on 18-2-2005 by phixion]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk

And didn't you go to Iraq for mainly the wrong reasons?

well mr smart arse, WE DID go to Iraq for the wrong reasons

Your point being...

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
But I do want to know what freedoms Australians have that US citzens are denied.

the right to demonstrate, for one. Seems like the police work like goon squads for the government over in the US.

Some years back, during the wharfie dispute, thousands of wharf workers walked off the job in industrial action, refusing to load or unload boats. This, obviously, caused huge problems. The government sent the police to break up the blockade. Problem was, the wharfies were also joined by the bricklayers who has joined them in their strike. Dispite police violence, the strikers refused to back down. I remember the strikers were calling the police tactics 'just downright un-australian'. The police ended up admitting that they understood the wharfies had a right to protest and that they sympathize with them. Since then, I doubt there would be any working class australian that would stand for a law disallowing the right to demonstrate.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If we have taken over the world, does that mean I get to drink German beer for free?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
If we have taken over the world, does that mean I get to drink German beer for free?

No , since americans cant even get american beer for free.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I want to take over the world!

It would give me great pleasure to kick all your sissy butts, pillage all that you have, and then give your cr.p back to you. If it is not America, it sucks! I have been around the world, seen it and few place impress me. I was impressed by some of the people like the Israelis and Brits. I think I would appreciate the Poles and other Eastern Europeans. You soft pukey continental western Europeans are weak. I predict your Moslem's masses will conquer you all. I would hope the Brits would share in our conquests.
They deserve a place that does not rain all the time.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

No , since americans cant even get american beer for free.

How about free Italian sports cars?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Mabye.....speak to Jeremy Clarkson....I'm sure he has a few lying around from topgear....damm that show is great!
Beating a 747 in a sports car!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Mabye.....speak to Jeremy Clarkson....I'm sure he has a few lying around from topgear....damm that show is great!
Beating a 747 in a sports car!

Now we're talking!!!!

Enzos for everyone!

EDIT: and you all act like the US taking over the world is a bad thing

[edit on 10-3-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Now we're talking!!!!

Enzos for everyone!

EDIT: and you all act like the US taking over the world is a bad thing

[edit on 10-3-2005 by American Mad Man]

LOl, see if we were comunist THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING!
I trade you a enzo for say a Land rover, dont you just love that idea?
We think its bad because capatilism will rule and those enzo's will cost even more...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LOl, see if we were comunist THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING!
I trade you a enzo for say a Land rover, dont you just love that idea?
We think its bad because capatilism will rule and those enzo's will cost even more...

But if we were comunist it would be 2050 by the time the Enzo was delivered...Then again since everything American is better maybe our communism WOULD work

BTW - my friend just got a new landrover - absolutely an unbelievable car.

I thought all you Euros liked those sissy 'smart' cars though

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

But if we were comunist it would be 2050 by the time the Enzo was delivered...Then again since everything American is better maybe our communism WOULD work

BTW - my friend just got a new landrover - absolutely an unbelievable car.

I thought all you Euros liked those sissy 'smart' cars though

We do, just landrovers go EVERY where yet dont die, and if they do then its in extemes.
Hmm, mabye.......
Also not everything american is better, what about whiskey? Vodka? BMW'S!?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Also not everything american is better, what about whiskey? Vodka?

Bah! We have

and

BMW'S!?

I must admit, my dads old M5 was sweet...

But who needs them - we have Fords!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

No but really....

Does America have the power to take over the world?

Would America like to take over the world?

If so - when do you think America will attempt to take over the world, and what will they put their reason out to be. Will they claim every country is a threat, holding terrorists and WMD, needing to be invaded and sorted out by America straight away?

Just a thought...

We all know the US could not take over the world.The US could evens take over Europe.The US is a very powerful nation,but not that powerful,i assure you.Although what i do believe is that any nation that went up against it would loose,but that is slowly beginning to change.

If the US went up against Europe(with all military in the Union combined):
A)Impass

US against China:A)probably,but will loose dearly

US against Russia:A)win,but not easily

US against Australia,Canada and UK combined:A)Unknown

US against Japan:A)probably

US against Brazil,South Africa,Iran,Argentina,India(all regional powers)
A)Probably,but will sacrifice dearly for this.

Ofcourse this is my opinion,im sure many of you have different answers in mind..

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by General Zapata

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
But I do want to know what freedoms Australians have that US citzens are denied.

the right to demonstrate, for one. Seems like the police work like goon squads for the government over in the US.

Once again you speak about a country you've never been to like you reside here.

Americans can and do peacefully assemble in the thousands, somewhere, on at least a weekly basis - with no problems. The only time you see police "goons" knock skulls is when the protesters quit being peaceful. Then agenda driven people like many on ATS post pictures "proving" that constitutional rights are being robbed at every turn.

There have been notable examples of abuse of authority - like Kent State - but as a whole if you go to a rally/demonstration/march nothing bad will happen to you.

Believe me, the Australian media wouldn't report on a 1000 person march on Congress that was uneventful. If we don't look bad, why would they?

Please come over for a visit. It's not like most of you seem to believe it is here.

We have taken over the world. Watch a show about some far distant tribe in Africa or South America. Tell me how many people are wearing clothes sporting American sports teams or products. It's not about army, our culture is global, and as much as we're disliked - embraced.

[edit on (3/14/0505 by PistolPete]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Bah! We have

Yeah, but nothing beats scottish whiskey, even JD.

Also vodka is russian, made anywhere else its not vodka just a cheap rip off...

But who needs them - we have Fords!!!

Come on, once finished they brush it with ostrich feathers. OSTRITCH FEATHERS!!!
Besides man....fords? Who would rather drive a ford than a BMW?

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Yeah, but nothing beats scottish whiskey, even JD.

True - I drink Johnny Walker. But then again I am almost a third scottish.

Also vodka is russian, made anywhere else its not vodka just a cheap rip off...

Oh come on! There is plenty of great Vodka that isn't Russian. Even the French make Grey Goose.

Come on, once finished they brush it with ostrich feathers. OSTRITCH FEATHERS!!!
Besides man....fords? Who would rather drive a ford than a BMW?

LOL!
Just a littlle humor. I am a BMW guy all the way. I drove a 330 for a while, but had to trade it in

I will let you know though, there are some Fords I would rather drive then a BMW, such as:

and of course...

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm an American and i know i don't feel as though i can say our culture is the best by any means. Don't get me wrong i am perfectly content with it, however, it lacks a few qualities. For instance, i am NOT for the messages in which MTV displays, they treat women as if they were pieces of meat, and that message goes out to the youth, both male and female, and girls begin to think they are pieces of meat and do some pretty nasty crap in high school, trust me they do, so worry about your daughters! I am not for that at all. I am also not for the high pressure life style, i wish we could pull a Spanish Culture and have a nice little break for lunch or something. Instead we are forced to cram down fast food, which can be good but usually sucks the big one. Then after we eat the fast food we sit on our asses and do work for the next 4-5 hours so all 1,500 calories you just ate go straight to your gut because you couldn't work out, and then it clogs your arteries, and you die of a heart attack at the age of 55. Also, i dont appreciate the way religion is almost something that is out of style, you can't be religious, and you must listen to rap and see immorality at it's finest in Rap Music Videos. I'm sorry, but our culture isn't the greatest, but it is solid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join