It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 4 Supermoon Perigee - Bigly Storm?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Among the QAnon FollowTheWhiteRabbit threads was a message that may have had the date for a supposedly big event encoded in it. If my theory is right this would go down in the early hours of Monday Dec 4.

The message in question:

POTUS will be well insulated/ protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment.

It is time to take back our country and make America great again.

Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact.

We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand.

Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides).

The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

The 4,10,20 is interpreted by some as DJT and therefore suggesting it came directly from Trump. True or not I see a second meaning. The numbers can be rearranged to:

12 04 0 or Dec 04 0 or Dec 4 00

Dec 4 ZERO hour

December 4th the only full super moon of 2017 will officially reach perigee at 3:45 a.m. EST (0845 GMT), when it is only 222,135 miles (357,492 kilometers) away from Earth.

Zero hour:The scheduled time for the start of some event, especially a military operation.

ETA1 - Raids are often done in the early hours for maximum surprise, psychological impact and of course because it is the time of day people can be found most reliably at home.

ETA2

One online post by the ‘Shadow Brokers’ hints at a Russian connection: “Russian security peoples is becoming Russian hackeres at nights, but only full moons.”
Who hacked the NSA?
Security Breach and Spilled Secrets Have Shaken the NSA to Its Core

ETA3 follow the white rabbit:

The mythological white hare making the elixir of immortality on the Moon, from Chinese mythology.

there is a rabbit on the Moon who constantly pounds herbs for the immortals. This notion is supported by later texts, including the Song-era Taiping Imperial Reader. Han Dynasty poets call the rabbit on the Moon the "Jade Rabbit" (玉兔) or the "Gold Rabbit"a

The image of a rabbit and mortar delineated on the Moon's surface

Moon rabbit (Wikipedia)

ETA4 synchromystic bonus: 4chan = for moon (goddess)?

Hinduism in which the word Chandra means Moon

Chandra (Sanskrit: चन्द्र, IAST: Candra, lit. "shining" or "moon") is a lunar deity 

Chang'e or Chang-o, originally known as Heng'e,[a] is the Chinese goddess of the Moon. She is the subject of several legends in Chinese mythology, most of which incorporate several of the following elements: Houyi the archer, a benevolent or malevolent emperor, an elixir of life, and of course, the Moon. In modern times, Chang'e has been the namesake of the Chinese Lunar Exploration Program.
All ETA4 quotes from Wikipedia
edit on 3-12-2017 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
What?

Whats a QAnon White Rabbit thread?
edit on 3-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
What?

Whats a QAnon White Rabbit thread?

There safe spaces for people getting trolled by 4chan trolls

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Nostadamus 2017

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have never ev-ver seen an internet prediction come true. Y2K, Nibiru, 2012, religious prophecies, nuclear war, etc, etc, etc....
None of them ever pan out and no one EVER admits they were wrong, it's just on to the next "Doom Despair and Agony On Me... which will happen on [ insert date here ].
Nope. We're good.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

If my theory is right this would go down in the early hours of Monday Dec 4.

care to share your theory?

Just went outside to see the full moon, really bright, even with heavy cloud cover.

bigly storm?

yes, we had a big storm over the weekend.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the switch to making 'prophecies' a couple days from now instead of next year?

Remember Harold Camping hysteria? 2012?

Nobody is fooled by that anymore.

But just Maaaybe... I can be duped to click on a thread that puts the ending at the beginning of next week.

Thats too close to ignore, right?

The Horror
edit on 3-12-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned could of meant"and tommorow will be the 5th"

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Just went outside to see the full moon, really bright, even with heavy cloud cover.

bigly storm?

My theory is strictly limited to interpreting the 4,10,20 as code translating to Dec 4, zero hour. Since this fall's together with the perigee of the only full supermoon of 2017 it would make for a highly symbolic date to make arrests of people that are suspected of evil occult practices (think pizza gate etc.).

#FollowTheWhiteRabbit ist the most prominent hashtag in these messages promising some kind of mass arrests. Where do you find the white rabbit if you follow him? A mythological answer is: on the moon!

Now assuming such an event is indeed planned during the super moon the mythological references and that weird Shadowbrokers quote might also point to involvement of some prominent BRICS countries. Namely Russia, China and maybe India.

My personal opinion is most likely nothing will happen. It was all a big LARPing nothing burger based on fantasies and wishful thinking by mostly right wing Trumpistas.

IF something biggish is indeed happening I fear the most probable scenario is some kind of military coup hiding behind the scenario of arresting some real and/or imagined evil doers. But mostly just meaning things go from bad to much worse.

The in my opinion least likely option is that of a big mass arrest of actual real evil doers followed by some kind of disclosure of really weird stuff that has been going on behind the scenes for a long while. This would probably lead to the understanding that reality itself is very different from what we were led to believe. I am hoping but not holding my breath!

But it sure is fun to speculate

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
WARNING: HIGHLY SPECULATIVE

I have been seeing a ton of people all of a sudden connecting Follow the White Rabbit to the Pizzagate investigation. Qanon was very clear about saying he was talking about CERN and Nuclear secrets due to most of the indictments being on the grounds of money crimes. Watch my Qanon Deep dive to fully understand why I've been spot on since the beginning.

edit on 3-12-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Do you ever feel like a dazed frog in a bubbling cauldron ?

Dazed, not because of the warm sleepy water, dazed when another freaking 17 tonne ACME rumor drops on the frogs head.

Rumours; when the hell is one rumour actually going to come true. Oh i just wish boredom could actually kill.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Is this going to be the night of the Lepus? Cool.

It is supposed to be a beautiful moon tonight, it was super bright outside last night and it wasn't even full.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well played! I will see your night of the Lepus and raise you Donnie Darko

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

ETA How could I possibly forget to mention Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Someone get the men in the white coats.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

bigly storm?

yes, we had a big storm over the weekend.

I think the theory was that the "storm" would commence on Monday, 4 December. Likely EST would determine "hour zero", as the event would go down in the US, in DC. Where it is currently Sunday, 3 December.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Doom Watch Activate!

Remember, Remember the 4th of December when winters freeze falls and the world ender calls!

Still have no idea what any of this actually means but after the year I've had I am ready for an apocalypse.

edit on 3-12-2017 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Heh.

Late one night (or was it early one morning) a friend and I were looking at a full Moon. He said "Look, a rabbit on a skateboard, carrying a basketball. And since that night (or morning) that's all I can see when I look at the Moon.

A perigeal Moon does indeed affect tides. But that's about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh thanks Phage you just ruined moon gazing for everyone!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

Hehe.
You will see the rabbit on a skateboard, carrying a basketball.

It's a Jedi thing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join