It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University event highlights 14 ways ‘whiteness’ oppresses society

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I think they are confusing felling oppressed with feeling jealous.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313
First, ever worked in the ghetto? Probably not, (I have) if so you would see the humor and accuracy of my statement "maffs is raciss" how about listening to some of the rap lyrics common to the genre. I believe I express myself quite well thank you very much. I call it as I see it. Yes, i did read the article. That is how i came up with my quote, which I think would make a great T-shirt tag line. I may market them. How does that grab you? Oh, and by the way read the article again and try this time to discern the subtleties between the lines.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44
First, ever worked in the ghetto? Probably not, (I have) if so you would see the humor and accuracy of my statement "maffs is raciss" how about listening to some of the rap lyrics common to the genre. I believe I express myself quite well thank you very much. I call it as I see it. Yes, i did read the article. That is how i came up with my quote, which I think would make a great T-shirt tag line. I may market them. How does that grab you? Oh, and by the way read the article again and try this time to discern the subtleties between the lines.

i have worked in poor, urban areas. yes... i still think you're a terrible idiot who completely misrepresented the professor's thesis.

thanks for doubling down, though.
edit on 1-12-2017 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I didn't say poor urban areas I said the ghetto. There is a huge difference and if you worked there you would know that.
Seems I struck a nerve with my comments. Good, that was my intention. That said, i did not misrepresent that poor excuse for an educators thesis. It is an example of the tripe the snowflakes are exposed to in the communist incubators know as our universities. I would triple down but it's wasted effort, I think I made my point, even if you think it's on the top of my head.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join