It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University event highlights 14 ways ‘whiteness’ oppresses society

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Agreed.

I think there are a few other groups that the SJW's professors would "allow" to be singled out.
Nazi
KKK
Christians
Repubs
Conservs
Presidents-except one

edit on 30-11-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
booth 15 "maffs is raciss" A university professor actually asserted this. Well not exactly in those words, I took some Ebonics liberties. She said Mathematics is emblematic of white privilege and is inherently racist because most blacks can't fathom higher mathematics and it puts them at an inherent disadvantage to other races. All i can say if WT...F do you do with that. I mean how much more ludicrous can this white privilege/white supremacy garbage get. This is all about failure to take responsibility for ones own destiny. And the worst part is to then become indolent and entitled, and blame it on everyone else. Great strategy, how has that worked out for your race so far?

edit on 30-11-2017 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44
Silly.

In the real world (out of academia) this professor would be working by himself because no one could put us with this ass hat's Bull Shirt.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I wonder if Rudy Martinez, of the Your DNA Is an Abomination OpED, is their keynote speaker? Sounds like he'd fit right in.

That says more about Martinez than the people that had the unfortunate luck of running across him.

“When I think of all the white people I have ever encountered – whether they’ve been professors, peers, lovers, friend, police officers, et cetera – there is perhaps only a dozen I would consider ‘decent,’” student author Rudy Martinez writes in the University Star.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

To say nothing of his lack of subject/verb agreement.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Imagine any other race than white people in his sh-heeled editorial. It wouldn't be printed.

Seems like a racist editorial that should not have seen the light of day.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

This conference and that editorial, just further proof that we crossed over from equality into vengenace a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

This conference and that editorial, just further proof that we crossed over from equality into vengenace a long time ago.

You might be correct. For every action there is an equal and opposite, even if we disagree or think it's wrong.

Or even if it is.

That law also applies socially: social reactions.
edit on 30-11-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

As the whole ideology was designed to give rise to from its technocrat fountainheads.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bladerunner44
booth 15 "maffs is raciss" A university professor actually asserted this. Well not exactly in those words, I took some Ebonics liberties.

what on earth is wrong with you? your way of expressing yourself is disgusting.

as for what you're misrepresenting, here's some additional information for anyone who might actually want to know.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Agreed.

Whiteness seen as an automatic racist is what Professor Moon is shooting for.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Agreed.

Whiteness seen as an automatic racist is what Professor Moon is shooting for.

And the next step is the ethnic cleansing you see people starting to fantasize about.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

When the ethnic cleansing starts, remind us when we were lining blacks up, shooting them in the head and burying them in mass graves again because the form this will take will not be at all like anything that took place in the past.

It will be much more like the Khmer or Mao's Cultural Revolution or the pogroms in Russia or even what HItler attempted in his final solution. We're not talking racial subjugation, but annihilation that's being talked about the more radical elements.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That would be a shame.

Everyone (color of skin be damned) wants the same thing. Separating us is the only way to ensure the useless eaters (of all colors) keep fighting among themselves instead of seeing who is quickly owning and controlling "everything".

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

But it is the best way to ensure that useless eaters are the only ones left. They're the easiest to rule by the mediocre who pretend they're the elite and best at everything.

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Imagine your life is so consumed by hate that you actually create an event to celebrate it.

These events are just like the KKK gatherings.

Moreover, imagine being so mired in this issue, attending rallys, making posters, etc, and still not knowing, being AFRICAN American mind you, that your heritage, your heart and soul, Africa, is not a country.

And of course it would be racist to inform her of this.

Discrimination makes sense sometimes.

Soaked in irony.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
More of the same. This time 14 posters detailing how whiteness in America oppresses people of color and society. Luckily whites are not part of society right?

SAN MARCOS, Calif. — A “Whiteness Forum” at Cal State San Marcos on Tuesday prominently displayed 14 poster boards detailing different ways in which students say whiteness in America oppresses people of color and society.

For 15 years and “going strong,” this annual forum has taken place as a part of Professor Dreama Moon’s “Communication of Whiteness” course, the scholar said as she kicked off the two-hour event inside a large multipurpose room.
www.thecollegefix.com...

At noon there were performances by students in the class. These students in a very expensive college expressed their frustrations with whiteness.
Professor Moon looked on and smiled, and encouraged the crowd to interact with the frustrated students and learn about white supremacy.

The forum kicked off at noon with two spoken poems performed by students in the class who took the opportunity to express frustration with whiteness.

One of the performers, a female African American student, called Africa “the greatest country in the world, where we all once originated.” Her poem went on: “On a daily basis I am seen as a threat, but you get a pass because you’re white.”

“I am an African American and by my people and country I stand,” she continued. “I identify not with the equality of America, but with the ‘We The People.’”

Another student’s poem offered similar sentiments: “Whiteness thrives on the hate of everyone. Realize we are all pawns in this chess game. Every day is a day to challenge whiteness.”

As the young women spoke their poems with passion, Professor Moon, who is white, stood nearby and watched with a smile. After the performances, Moon encouraged the crowd to interact with her students and learn about “white supremacy.”

One of the 14 poster board exhibits pointed out the fact that some tv and movies have actors that are cast white that should be black.

Another poster board labeled “Whiteness in the Entertainment Industry” depicted different films and television shows in which white actors had been cast in roles that some believe should have been portrayed by people of color. The students also accused Hollywood of stereotyping, citing as an example Sophia Vergara’s “hypersexualized” character on “Modern Family.”

One student who is objectively looking at this got it right, this is racist.
Writing It White and Asian Does Not Start With A+ are a few of the names of the 14 poster exhibits. Divide and conquer.

“The event is racist in itself,” she said in an interview with The College Fix, pointing out that if the forum was dedicated to any other race in the same way it was dedicated to whiteness there would have been a huge outrage.

The titles of the 14 booths were: “Anti-Racist Discourse in Mental Health,” “Whiteness in the Entertainment Industry,” “Writing It White,” “Asian Does Not Start With A+,” “Colorism,” “Confederate Monuments,” “It’s Not Us, It’s Them,” “White Supremacy in Government Representatives,” “Redlining,” “The Spin,” “Got Privilege,” “No Human Left Behind,” “Puerto Rico & Whiteness,” and “Build Bridges Not Walls.”

More of the same from the very fortunate college students that are frustrated. I hate to break it to these "kids" (young adults) that almost everyone is frustrated at their age.

I like how they're all about how terrible one group of humans are except the one 'No Human Left Behind'. I'm assuming they mean all humans except the white men the first set of booths say are responsible for the entirety of evil in the worls.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Right, I'm a bit sick of microaggressions against me because I'm white across universities, media, and my fb wall. Somehow, it's bad to stereotype any group as a monolithic entity, unless it's white people lol. An absurd double standard.

posted on Dec, 1 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Right, so many "social justice" solutions now or actions no longer represent treating everyone equitably. It now seems many sjws don't want any white people to succeed, or have their own voice at the table. In my work, which is a hyper liberal org, I've been subjected to so many insulting statements by sjws, because I'm a white male. Furthermore, although I'm 36 with grad school and a lot of exp, they'll say that some 24 year old with little exp is more qualified than me, because their "identity" makes them woke, or because the office is trying to address macro injustices by promoting minorities in the office on the micro level, which can mean in practice non equal treatment for someone like me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join