It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falcon Heavy lift off!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Dear fellow members. Due to me being at a resort this past week and also going to Cali this up coming weekend I will have been gone from work far to long. I will not be able to take any leisure time over the next six months. I really want to see the Falcon Heavy launch but due to it being rescheduled and a possible again I can't go. Are any you in the area that can record the lift off? I know there will be alot of videos of it online but I would like to watch one made from one of you.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry about it. Falcon Heavy won't lift off in December. It's now listed as a January launch with no firm date. www.spaceflightinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler Well that is why I am asking. I have the opportunity to be in the area for work related issues. Now that it has been pushed back to Jan I won't be in the area. And chances are it will be pushed back further

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Of course. This is Musk we're talking about, right? There is no firm data, so no one really knows.
edit on 11/29/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler Very true that is why I ask any member that is in the area to record this event.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
*yawns*
elon musk plan is falling apart
[sarcasm mode] who could have guessed [sarcasm mode]

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I see no evidence that Musk is "falling apart." Further, I have always found SpaceX's own videos of launches to be far superior to anything some amateur could get from the ground. You get pictures from the rocket itself, the booster landing, and even satellite deployment. No ATS member filming from afar with amateur gear will be able to get such good coverage. I just don't think any ATS person is going to rush out and film the launch because some other ATS member wants him to. As you can see from the lack of responses, no one is jumping to the head of the line here.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler I am sad now. I was really hoping for a member to step up. It is looking like that will not happen though. And to address the other I know you have the (sarc) there Elon Musk is the biz biz lol. You and I both know he will single drive a new space race to a level that has not ever been seen before. The days of America paying Russia to do our dirty work is behind us. We Musk look forward and make great gains so that we do not look back and ask ourselves why. The time to fly is now and if we turn a blind eye then we will die.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hopefully it is not too falcon heavy ...

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely Why poo on this? I will give you credit for that being funny.

posted on Nov, 29 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Could not resist ... no pooh intended ... gave you a flag 'n star. 😎

posted on Nov, 30 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely Lol thank you sir/ma'am

new topics

top topics

join