It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US, Afghan Airstrikes Destroy 9 Taliban Drug Labs in Afghanistan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So now we are hearing about U.S. airstrikes on drug labs in Afghanistan.

Apparently 9 have been destroyed so far in recent days.

Has this been going on before?

Or is this a new plan from the new Trump Administration ?

If this is "new", why haven't they been targeting these "Labs" before? Or have they?

U.S. and Afghan airstrikes have destroyed nine Taliban drug factories and labs, killing 44 suspected traffickers in a border area of southern Helmand province.

The combined offensive is aimed at targeting the revenue streams of terrorists, according to officials.

Regional military corps commander, General Wali Mohammad Ahmadzai, told VOA that bombings of drug-producing centers started late Tuesday and continued into Wednesday morning.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
McRib...

...for a limited time...

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have to admit....
everytime I think maybe I'm starting to understand something...
another "turn around" occurs.
I don't know anymore whats happening.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
What drugs were they making?wouldn't be meth,..doubt it was heroin...I'd say it was hashish....which ain't really a drug lab is it. That region produces one of the finest grades of hash,and has done for thousands of years. No added chemicals, maybe a bit of sand lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
I have to admit....
everytime I think maybe I'm starting to understand something...
another "turn around" occurs.
I don't know anymore whats happening.

Nothing stays the same. I'm betting the CIA is pissed!....

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
So foreign govs or sects use drugs to subdue their populace. How is america different? Ol pharmy.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is the CIA going to have a dry spell and not get the deliveries back to the US on time?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You would think that we would have destroyed those labs years ago instead of ignoring their existance. But then there would be no war to fight to make the American people believe we are doing good. Why now though, after ignoring this kind of strategy from the beginning.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
You would think that we would have destroyed those labs years ago instead of ignoring their existance. But then there would be no war to fight to make the American people believe we are doing good. Why now though, after ignoring this kind of strategy from the beginning.

They are likely outdated and unused labs, destroyed for media consumption.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: rickymouse

They are likely outdated and unused labs, destroyed for media consumption.

Probably. I have questioned things like this for a long time, people are easily fooled to believe these labs are new. They have been there for a long time processing those drugs for sale. Maybe you are right, maybe there is new labs or maybe these were not labs at all they bombed.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

We will never know, I guess that's why we are speculating.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Why now though, after ignoring this kind of strategy from the beginning.
Might be a clue in one or more of those sealed indictments .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

They were cutting-in on the CIA's action! Can't have that. Unacceptable. Bomb them!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

What drugs were they making?wouldn't be meth,..doubt it was heroin...

Why would you rule that out? Afghanistan was the world's largest opium exporter for decades.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Dude, they were the CIA action.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Sad, Trump was in Asia so maybe the drugs will now come from Asia with a high price tag.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Lol, wow 9 taliban drug labs? Total asset value of a few chocolate bars, and rebuilt in the time it would take to eat them too.

Good work white knights!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So now we are hearing about U.S. airstrikes on drug labs in Afghanistan.

Apparently 9 have been destroyed so far in recent days.

Has this been going on before?

Or is this a new plan from the new Trump Administration ?

If this is "new", why haven't they been targeting these "Labs" before? Or have they?

U.S. and Afghan airstrikes have destroyed nine Taliban drug factories and labs, killing 44 suspected traffickers in a border area of southern Helmand province.

The combined offensive is aimed at targeting the revenue streams of terrorists, according to officials.

Regional military corps commander, General Wali Mohammad Ahmadzai, told VOA that bombings of drug-producing centers started late Tuesday and continued into Wednesday morning.

Always sus about these kids of claims since I watched at doco some years ago in which it was stated that 95-98% of all drugs entering europe come from afghnistan.

90- 95% of drugs entering the US come from 4-5 countires in south America all of which have regimes friendly to the US govt.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Interesting twist to the story. F-22s and B-52s were apparently used in the strikes.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Is the CIA going to have a dry spell and not get the deliveries back to the US on time?

No, they'll just use this as an excuse to raise the price on the 'user end' and just in time for Chris†mas™ time bonuses...

Could We also see new colored hoods for ISIS™ in time for the Spring 18 Collection?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join