It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What to do about Muslim on Muslim violence?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah I do. I do preach Christian values - but I also preach self preservation.

I don't want our little girls in the USA having their genitals MUTILATED by adult males who hold them down and cut out their little clitorises because mooslims are terrified of a woman's sexual power.

OOOPS! We already have it here in the USA!

I don't want our young men raped and killed and thrown off buildings for thinking they are gay.

Don't get rid of mooslims now? It's coming.

I don't want USA Grandmother's being raped in their own beds by immigrant mooslims.

OOOPS! Already have that in the USA too!

Want me to go on or are you getting the freakin’ idea?

There's something to be said for love and compassion and being good to each other but that does NOT mean a Christian has to be a welcome mat for their prayer mats.

Doesn't mean I hate them. I just don't want them in OUR COUNTRY.

They can't even take care of their own.

edit on 1327Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

What a load of hyperbole, get a grip.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Taco's, I believe world peace could be had if we all ate a taco together.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Then I offer you a delicious taco as a peace offering, enjoy.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

🌮

Back at you.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Oh sure we could have world peace and kumbaya while we're eating the tacos.

But 20 minutes later, we'd all be fighting and killing each trying to be first in line at the nearest toilet.

Or is that just bean burritos ?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I do preach Christian values - but I also preach self preservation.

So what are you doing about Christian on Christian violence? Christians right here kill each other, rob each other, rape each other, and much more.

I don't want our little girls in the USA having their genitals MUTILATED by adult males who hold them down and cut out their little clitorises because mooslims are terrified of a woman's sexual power.

Female genital mutilation is literally female circumcision, meaning you hypocrites have no problem genitally mutilating your boys. Though for the record, the Qur'an doesn't once mention circumcision for males nor females, so it's not even a universal practice among Muslims.

I don't want our young men raped and killed and thrown off buildings for thinking they are gay.

Hypocrisy once again. 1) Christians routinely get raped & molested in Christian majority countries too. Or are we supposed to suddenly forget about the pedophilia scandals involving UK politicians and the entire Catholic Church (not to mention the current flood of sexual abuse scandals popping up in the US right now)?

And 2) many Christian majority countries (and Buddhist & Hindu majority countries) also still ban homosexuality, including Christian-majority Uganda with its "Kill the Gays" legislation.

I don't want USA Grandmother's being raped in their own beds by immigrant mooslims.

Statistically speaking, your hypothetical USA grandmother has probably already been raped or sexually assaulted by someone from her own demographic. It's quite telling that you only seem to "care" if the perpetrator is an immigrant.

Doesn't mean I hate them. I just don't want them in OUR COUNTRY.

15-30% of the Africans brought over to the US were Muslims. And the first country to recognize America's independence was the Muslim Kingdom of Morocco. In other words, Muslims have been here before the US even became a country and Muslims worked closely with the Founding Fathers on various trade deals and alliances. And today's Muslim Americans pay taxes, vote, serve on juries, join the military, own businesses, are workers, are students, are teachers, are rappers/comedians/actors, and are otherwise productive members of American society. This is just as much our country as it is "yours".

They can't even take care of their own.

1.1 million+ deaths every year due to heart disease and cancers & 90,000 deaths per year due to the flu or pneumonia; yet people here still can't agree that all citizens should have low cost but high quality healthcare. Isn't it something like 1 in 6 American homeless people are veterans? And something like 1 in every 6 or 8 American women will be raped in her lifetime, with most of the assailants being people the victims know (like family members, exes, fellow students, coworkers, etc). You call that "taking care of your own"?

People like you make me sick because you simply scapegoat others for the problems your own damn community members are causing. Muslims are just like every other demographic on earth in the sense that we have law abiding citizens and criminals, victims and abusers, pious members and hypocrites, etc. But all the problems you mentioned are just as rampant in non-Muslim communities as they are in Muslim communities. And statistically speaking, members of the same demographic will always be the majority of criminals against their own demographics.

If you're really preaching Christian values as you claimed in your first sentence, then how can you forget the teachings in your own book? This is from Matthew 7 (HERE), though I sincerely doubt you've actually read it. Because if you had, you'd know you should be focusing on cleaning up the problems in your own community before attacking others. Your own book would consider you a hypocrite on this matter.

1. “Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

2. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3. “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

4. How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

5. You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

edit on 22-11-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge

Oh sure we could have world peace and kumbaya while we're eating the tacos.

But 20 minutes later, we'd all be fighting and killing each trying to be first in line at the nearest toilet.

Or is that just bean burritos ?

Bathrooms??

Plenty of open space in the desert, we just have to make sure there is plenty of bio toilet paper.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Encourage it just based on the title.

But I like the glass idea too.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Just look at some posters on this board, on the one hand they preach good Christian values, and on the other they preach hate and intolerance. We are simply a very sick and perverted species

Spot on

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

What a load of horsesh#t..you don't know what being a Christian even is.

edit on 22-11-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Wahaaaa wahaaa whaaaaa whaaaa.

You have anything at all original to say?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

What a load of horsesh#t..you don't know what being a Christian even is.

Do you?

If so tell me where I'm wrong?

Thanks for you waste of my time.

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Nothing we should do.

If we do anything we will be blamed.

We do nothing we will still get blamed, but at least we will know they are the crazy ones.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ah yeah, there was one more thing I meant to mention. How can people here not know what Boko Haram is? They're a Wahhabi-styled paramilitary group that calls itself "ISIS West" & pledged allegiance to ISIS around 2015. Their leader Shekau is the Osama Bin Laden of the region & they've been terrorizing Nigeria and Chad for years now. Remember when more than 250 schoolgirls were kidnapped (the Chibok schoolgirls abductions)? That was Boko Haram's doing.

Acting like Muslims as a whole are responsible for ISIS's crimes is as stupid as acting like Christians as a whole are responsible for the Mafia or Sinaloa Cartel's crimes.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Acting like Muslims as a whole are responsible for ISIS's crimes is as stupid as acting like Christians as a whole are responsible for the Mafia or Sinaloa Cartel's crimes.

Pretty much my point along with the fact that Muslims suffer WAY more terrorism from these groups than we ever will.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

what generally makes militant islam more troublesome than Sinaloa and the Mafia: sinaloa and the mafia generally don't target you solely for the sake of causing grief to those you love. There is a method to their madness, and this method is pretty easy to understand: avoid dealing with people who deal with the mafia, and you likely won't have any harm come your way.

Militant Islam...just randomly blows people up without rhyme or reason.

The comparison only makes sense on the surface, as humans live and die by the notion of "risk assessment".

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yeah not really the best of examples but the point is valid. We could say Christians and be closer. We've seen, "turn them into glass" even here by so called Christians. Nuke them because of who they are. That's closer to the same. It IS the same imo.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Yeah not really the best of examples but the point is valid. We could say Christians and be closer. We've seen, "turn them into glass" even here by so called Christians. Nuke them because of who they are. That's closer to the same. It IS the same imo.

Saying it vs actually doing it is nowhere near the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: intrepid

Saying it vs actually doing it is nowhere near the same.

We are lazy here in the west.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join