It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Followers the Leader and Karmic energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If a leader leads their followers into harms way on paths of destruction, is the fault of the outcome equally on the followers spirits & flesh for not developing their own independent leadership skills as it is the leaders if the outcome involves both leader and followers losing all they had?

Note
There are many types of leaders and in the way 1 thinks they are not all human. So this thread is not singling out any specific being seen as a leader.

Cont-

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thinking if someone(thing) used psychological and or spiritual influence as a trap to gather or attract many to its influence, how would those who attracted or fell for it feel, if the trick was to tempt a certain type of group think into failure?

Cont-

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
And the more ignorance and temptation the followers fell for the closer to being removed from all they had was imminent...

Cont-

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So again is the fault equally distributed between the followers and leader? And are those who followed the path of destruction deserving of equal karmic energy as the leader?

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What do you see yourself as?
Do you act like it?
Thanks for your mind time any that took a read...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
One uses tricks to lure you?
1 waits for you patiently...

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Karma's tough - and even the wisest can only scratch the surface of understanding it.

And there are two ways of looking at it, in my opinion.

1 - In the Hindu manner where each individual does have a core (atman) that remains life to life.

and

2 - the Buddhist way sees each incarnation as a wave on an ocean of consciousness/awareness. After each incarnation our aggregated karma desolves back into the collective as a wave rises and dissipates.

That said - I think intention is very important - particularly for a leader. But leaders arise in response to the mass movement of - hmmm - action from, what you would call followers. So yes, the followers are just as responsible, if not more then, the leaders.

The leaders would take a bigger - individual hit - so to speak karmically in the Hindu tradition. And followers, in the undying core sense would take less.

But in a collective karma system - the 'damage' to the karmic pool would be lowered by both.

And you can only look to your responsibility in either system. It doesn't make a damn bit of difference is 'someone else is more evil' you are responsible for your own 'failure' or 'poor actions, words and thoughts'.

We can, by our actions, raise humanity or lower it. And that is true in either system.

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I believe in the karma time-space continuum. What this means is the power of karma is beyond space-time and matter. My evidence for this is based on my life. I believe based on my life experiences and misery to this point in my life if I ever do any bad things in the future they will be karma free!

posted on Nov, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
What do you see yourself as?
Do you act like it?
Thanks for your mind time any that took a read...

It is time to ask those who lead the Creation of all if they have had enough.

They have lead all astray countless times and hid the remotest possibilities of truth of what they even lead.

They alone are responsible for the entire charade..it is time to identify and reveal their karma to them FORTHWITH !!

SURPRISES FOR ALL !!!

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

if someone lies to you is it your fault for believing the lie? for not knowing better?

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

No I don't think so NobodiesNormal. Good question. If you catch on to the lie or deception and go along with it then yes.
edit on 11/22/17 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

In fact, yes. You are culpable for believing the lie. You are responsible for continuing to develop and apply your innate powers of discernment.

Attributed to the historical Buddha -

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

But it is much easier to just believe an authority - rather then take the effort to learn.

Sloth or Right Effort (Mixed methaphor - sorry) sin or viture.

new topics

top topics

join