It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov documents reveal Israel's plans for purposeful genocide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

i think most wars were for a few profiteers to make a lot of money

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

i think most wars were for a few profiteers to make a lot of money

Agreed, money and resources is the reason, i was talking about the excuses

The people do believe that you go to war, because someone is hurting people in those countries, and then you go hurt them, right?

But i dont want to argue this anymore, you dont answer any of my questions, so see no point. Have nice day

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

My immediate thought too. Seems an odd thing to do...not as if anyone forced them to release this information and will hardly endear other nations to their cause

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: intrptr

Great actress

I know, the Jewish woman is sooo nice at the beginning of the video, friendly smiles for the camera, then the witch came out of her when she began to harass the Palestinian woman.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Psshhhhaaa! What a crock.

Fake news.

Israel could take them out without a backwards glance - they wouldn't have to try all this funky stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
These people didn´t learn anything from their won past.
Or maybe too much.
Of that what others(like Nazi Germany, for example) did to them in the past, and now it seems they want to make others feel their pain of the past.

Just now i read that they will deport 40.000 african refugeesnow, because they are no refugees for the israeli rightwingers but invaders.

I remember the stories of the ships full of jewish refugees, that had to flee from nazi germany. And nobody wanted to let them on their terrain, refused to help those refugees(St. Louis, 1939, "U"SA and Cuba, for example). Nobody in europe wanted them, nobody outside of europe wanted them.

And now they behave, with their "own state" Israel, similiar like Nazi Germany did in the past!
Disgusting!

Since you're in Germany, I know it's illegal to even dare to wonder if the mythology of WW2 is real... But you should do some research for yourself.

WW2 was all about getting the world onboard with the creation of Israel. It was a giant sick PR stunt, and the 6million number is about 3-4x inflated. Everyone died in the camps, not just Jews. And 90% of deaths in the camps were from Typhus, and later on starvation as the food supply lines were bombed.

Don't believe anything I say though, go do the research yourself. Plenty of pictures of camp guards almost as skinny and starving as the inmates. The whole of Germany was nearly starving by 1945, especially everything East of Berlin.

Here we go with holocaust deniers showing up. The whole of world war 2 and Hitler himself was a hoax to create Israel. And you suppose old Adolf was from Hollywood central casting.

You should go back and get your GED. It'll do you good. Use the library and read about the war effort.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
My only question is why would they release damming information on themselves?

You could ask the same about any nation that has documents about its own wrong-doings. The USA has released plenty of self-damaging stuff, and so has the UK. Outside the anglosphere I don't have a great idea of what's going on, but I think most democracies these days have a presumption of (historical) disclosure.

And these docs are exactly 50 years old, which makes me think there is a set declassification schedule in Israeli law.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Been saying this for a while. A bunch of Israel fanboys on this website. Before the whole 2016 decline of this website, Israel was a topic of many discussions.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Been saying this for a while. A bunch of Israel fanboys on this website. Before the whole 2016 decline of this website, Israel was a topic of many discussions.

I wouldn't call myself a fanboy... just sane.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Great actress

I know, the Jewish woman is sooo nice at the beginning of the video, friendly smiles for the camera, then the witch came out of her when she began to harass the Palestinian woman.

both women are great actresses. you never seen how palis used to send kids to toss rocks at tanks and record the arrest instead of being a man and doing it themselves. talk about spineless.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Great actress

both women are great actresses. you never seen how palis used to send kids to toss rocks at tanks and record the arrest instead of being a man and doing it themselves. talk about spineless.

Spineless is tossing tons of hi explosive ordnance from ten thousand feet in air conditioned cockpits.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Great actress

Spineless is tossing tons of hi explosive ordnance from ten thousand feet in air conditioned cockpits.

oh...like the russians..iranians...turkish..syrians..libyans..shoot even plo firing on people are just as spineless. all nations and terrorist do so. PLO Admitted they are not real people called palis. they are scabs.

posted on Jul, 23 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Previously declassified documents are no longer available...

Link

When she asked those in charge where the document was, she was told that it had been placed behind lock and key at Yad Yaari – by order of the Ministry of Defense.

posted on Jul, 24 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Awkward silence...

That article was published in the Haaretz, and you should read it. You should know that history is important and should not be tampered with. I.e. the Holocaust. Cherry-picking historical facts will eventually backfire. Deny ignorance!

Conversations conducted by Haaretz with directors of public and private archives alike revealed that staff of the security department had treated the archives as their property, in some cases threatening the directors themselves.

Asked what the point is of removing documents that have already been published, he explained that the objective is to undermine the credibility of studies about the history of the refugee problem. In Horev’s view, an allegation made by a researcher that’s backed up by an original document is not the same as an allegation that cannot be proved or refuted.

If you know danish, you can read and listen to an interview here .

posted on Sep, 30 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

you are right bro, they are not defending themselves, they are killing innocent men, women and children, they are not Jews, they are Zionists.
Unfortunately our taxes are given to this illegal, illegitimate and child-killing regime. we, the people, support Palestine and Palestinians, Viva Palestine!

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Israel need no purposeful plan for genocide, it has been committing genocide since its fake and colonial establishment in 1948. Millions of men, women and children have been killed by Israel and we, the people, are paying our taxes to this illegal and illegitimate regime. we should kick zios out of our great nation to where they came from, EU!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join