It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov documents reveal Israel's plans for purposeful genocide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Israel has released declassified documents... ...which reveal the government’s plans to starve Gaza and its controversial plans to deal with the Palestinians.

"If we sit 20 years, the world will get used to our being in those territories"

"maybe the Arabs will move from the Gaza Strip"... ..."Perhaps if we don’t give them enough water they won’t have a choice,"

“We must increase [the number of] Jews and take all possible measures to reduce the number of Arabs,”

"Perhaps we can expect another war and then this problem will be solved"
Source

This is extremely damning news coming out of Israel. Israel has released declassified government documents that prove the Israeli government has had a longstanding plan to genocide the Palestinian and Arab peoples through various means, such as cutting them off from the outside world and then denying them water so that they either die or leave. These documents also explain how Israel has been the main factor in the failure of peace talks and negotiations, intentionally sabotaging them and putting them off for as long as possible.
I remember how every time I'd hear about Palestine trying to work towards peace with Israel, a "rocket" would be fired into an empty Israeli field, prompting the bombings of hospitals and schools (and even UN relief shelters) in retaliation, and the immediate halt to any talks or discussions. I used to wonder if those "rockets" weren't actually being fired by Israeli operatives to use as an excuse to put off the peace talks and terrorize the Palestinians. These documents make this scenario seem even more plausible.
Some of these plans instituted by the Israeli government meet the literal United Nations definition of genocide.
What will come of this? Probably nothing at all.
edit on 11/19/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Wait a second I thought that they were simply defending themselves and the world needs to support their actions!

The government of Israel is utterly criminal. They do not honor the followers of the true Judaic faith and rightfully call themselves the Zionists they are.

Crimes against humanity is their entire history.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
These people didn´t learn anything from their won past.
Or maybe too much.
Of that what others(like Nazi Germany, for example) did to them in the past, and now it seems they want to make others feel their pain of the past.

Just now i read that they will deport 40.000 african refugeesnow, because they are no refugees for the israeli rightwingers but invaders.

I remember the stories of the ships full of jewish refugees, that had to flee from nazi germany. And nobody wanted to let them on their terrain, refused to help those refugees(St. Louis, 1939, "U"SA and Cuba, for example). Nobody in europe wanted them, nobody outside of europe wanted them.

And now they behave, with their "own state" Israel, similiar like Nazi Germany did in the past!
Disgusting!

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
pretty damning military discussions.

just a few curious questions
1)hows that genocide going?
400000 arabs after the six day war
almost two million arabs in those areas today.
2) cant seem to find any mention of palestinians in these papers, only 'arabs'.
3)who controlled these areas and the people therein before the six day war?
4)dont the palestinians have their own elections, police force and govt?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
My only question is why would they release damming information on themselves?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The best solution for the region is to have the Palestinians relocate to Europe. They are happy to take refugees from the region and they will have access to European social services. It would be a win for all concerned.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I could show bombs raining down on gaza, bulldozers destroying homes, kids kidnapped, shot, tortured...

But this is far more effective...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

yes.

FAR more effective

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
My only question is why would they release damming information on themselves?

Because they are not going to do what is in them most likely. this is old guard being exposed for them to be tossed out and new people take over.
No gov will undermine itself like that on purpose.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The best solution for the region is to have the Palestinians relocate to Europe. They are happy to take refugees from the region and they will have access to European social services. It would be a win for all concerned.

Haha funny, we dont want no more!! We are allready full after all those fleeing from AMERICAN started wars! Maybe you guys and youre Isralien allies should stop bombing everything and then maybe we wouldnt have all those refugees.

When Europe falls, where do you think the refugees gonna go next??

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Great actress

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

didnt france bomb libya?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

didnt france bomb libya?

Yes, and my country is involved in all that stuff too. We are not innocent!
But, we follow the American lead, we have seen what happens to those who oppose...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

theyd bomb france?

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

theyd bomb france?

Are you saying France is the leader of the world???

We are 5 million people in my country, we are not at all like France
edit on 19 11 2017 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
These people didn´t learn anything from their won past.
Or maybe too much.
Of that what others(like Nazi Germany, for example) did to them in the past, and now it seems they want to make others feel their pain of the past.

Just now i read that they will deport 40.000 african refugeesnow, because they are no refugees for the israeli rightwingers but invaders.

I remember the stories of the ships full of jewish refugees, that had to flee from nazi germany. And nobody wanted to let them on their terrain, refused to help those refugees(St. Louis, 1939, "U"SA and Cuba, for example). Nobody in europe wanted them, nobody outside of europe wanted them.

And now they behave, with their "own state" Israel, similiar like Nazi Germany did in the past!
Disgusting!

Since you're in Germany, I know it's illegal to even dare to wonder if the mythology of WW2 is real... But you should do some research for yourself.

WW2 was all about getting the world onboard with the creation of Israel. It was a giant sick PR stunt, and the 6million number is about 3-4x inflated. Everyone died in the camps, not just Jews. And 90% of deaths in the camps were from Typhus, and later on starvation as the food supply lines were bombed.

Don't believe anything I say though, go do the research yourself. Plenty of pictures of camp guards almost as skinny and starving as the inmates. The whole of Germany was nearly starving by 1945, especially everything East of Berlin.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

theyd bomb france?

Would the bomb Russia? They sure like to, dont they? That is a better comparison to France, and they didnt follow the americans in the libyan war - How is Russia treated by the rest of the world today??

Please, tell me again how little influence the americans have on global politic...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

i dont think i ever said the us has little influence

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

theyd bomb france?

no. france would give up before any bombs fall.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

i dont think i ever said the us has little influence

Well then please explain the point youre trying to make??

What do you mean by "theyd bomb france?" ?

I said that we follow american lead, cause we seen what happens to those who doesnt. Would they bomb france? Sure, in an extreme case, sure! But france do play ball, so dont see that happening anytime soon, how about russia? is that a possibility?

ETA: Iam from a small country, so we would need the protection of France, UK, Germany, or even better, all of EUROPE before we would stand up to the USA - but we are allies, and we dont want to be enemies with the states - we just dont want to be a part of all youre wars!

I dont believe in "Stop the violence, or we beat you up" and that is basicly the excuse for all the wars we see, right?
edit on 19 11 2017 by NoFearsEqualsFreeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join