It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I give up

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I'm in a hospital and very miserable. You get points for coincidental clairvoyance, but now you have to pity me....

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm in a hospital and very miserable. You get points for coincidental clairvoyance, but now you have to pity me....

Well then look forward to when you get out with much positivity...

No pity from me but I wish you a speedy recovery 👍

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Get well soon.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CloseEncountersGuy

Youre moving TO Europe?! When a lot of folks are trying to do the opposite? Or are totally happy there (shout out to all European ATS members!:up
??

Youre running away. Good luck with that friend. One should run TOWARDS something...not AWAY fro your issues....and Im guessing you have many to deal with.

Sorry you don't get it. Youll find nothing is different there...then you will be forced to deal with it....You can't keep running. Best of luck though....

edit on 19-11-2017 by mysterioustranger because: coffee, no sugar

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Dude it's the internet, not everyone online is an oxford scholar, you've just gotta deal with it. Take this "scary" story as an example.

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is "wut r u doing wit my daughter?" U tell ur girl n she say "my dad is ded". THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

Source

You will facepalm, you will rage quit, but stupidity is comedy and you should endure. And if you ever visit Europe make sure to visit Caketonia, we have pirates fighting ninjas, a belly button fluff museum, a brutal dictatorship...

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
Almost every forum is dead

...because forums are on their way out. like email lists before that. people move on to new platforms.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CliffoCambridge

Lol, while I view your theory possible, perhaps even plausible, I have to say, you must not listen and watch very many people. Lol. As a general rule, people are pretty "thick."

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Europe is overrated. Trust me I live there. If you feel trapped in a bubble the reason is phasing of our spiritual frequencies. Endure, nothing stays the same forever.

Saying Europe is over rated is a bit like saying you don't like eating vegatbles, there is a big difference between a jacket potato and roasted pepper.

Europe is a continent made up of many different regions and cultures, it is freezing in one bit and red hot in another lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Well before you go, you might want to pick one of those RosettaStone corses for Arabic... which is all Europe will be speaking (-Poland) in a decade or so.

what nonsencical absursity you speak.

I will legally bet everything I own against 10 of your (dollars I assume?) that this does not happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloseEncountersGuy
About 7 years ago it was like a bizarre conspiracy started and I was rerouted to a fake internet

I swear it was like someone made a clone of the internet and redirected all my Mac addresses to the fake internet so no matter who I spoke with i’d Only ever talk to the same hdful of retarded personalities

I know the feeling all too well (the recurring identikit personalities bit as though everyone is a bot).
edit on 20-11-2017 by Nathan-D because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join