It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And there won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Sorry folks but I am in a bit of a jokey mood today.

As the Yuletide season will shortly be upon us I thought that I would like to point out this blatant observation :

Band Aid ?? ....and there wont be snow in Africa this Christmas????....

LIES I TELL YOU!!.......Mount Kilimanjaro has snow on it .......thats in Africa...

Warmest

Lags
edit on 17-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: I have a crap sense of humour and am proud of the fact... don't like it? then don't get snotty!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Mount Kilimanjaro has snow on it .......thats in Africa...

That's snow they bring in to fool you. Kind of like how they bring in clean high quality sand to dirty beaches. It's why the ice caps are receding. The ice is being taken to Kilamnjaro regularly, because it quickly melts in the African sun. Those somewhat recent trips to Antarctica by leaders and scientists where assessing the rate they harvest the ice as well as discussing new methods of transporting it.

I don't know what they are hiding at Kilamanjaro though.

edit on 11-17-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Mount Kilimanjaro has snow on it .......thats in Africa...

That's snow they bring in to fool you. Kind of like how they bring in clean high quality sand to dirty beaches. It's why the ice caps are receding. The ice is being taken to Kilamnjaro regularly, because it quickly melts in the African sun. Those somewhat recent trips to Antarctica by leaders and scientists where assessing the rate they harvest the ice as well as discussing new methods of transporting it.

I don't know what they are hiding at Kilamanjaro though.

Santa, dwarves and pink gerbils are hidden there.

Apparently and from what I heard from a credible source! Honest!

Warmest

Lags
edit on 17-11-2017 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap!

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Those somewhat recent trips to Antarctica by leaders and scientists where assessing the rate they harvest the ice as well as discussing new methods of transporting it.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe
We have this every year in the UK. It's called Children in Need.
It's where the TV companies (mainly BBC) get loads of multi-millionaire celebrities to get poor people to part with their cash to feed poor people.
The major irony sticks in my throat.
Same as charity shops. I know 2 women who were managers in 2 small charity shops. Only managers get paid, everyone else are volunteers. Wages per year £21000. That's $27711 to you Americans. Plus a weeks paid holiday, oops, I meant a weeks paid bonding session.

posted on Nov, 17 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I like your line of thinking and iirc there is an episode where they transport a huge iceberg or something, somewhere. So they have the experience already.

top topics

join