It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty International Confirms US and Israel Gave ISIS $1 Billion of Weapons in 2016

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

How is it that the bomb that your fire and blow up.
looks like it has been use for a year.
but the launcher (witch IS 5 years old) looks brand new?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Address the facts your making your self look not too clever

You used a hoax site for this OP?

Come on man.

I'll come back when you have some reputable sources.

As far as amnesty, lancet, and Wikileaks is concerned, their information may be intact and factual(as I would expect from first source reports), but the reporting from AWD might be an issue that muddies the waters of what you're trying to get across.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You used a hoax site for this OP? Come on man. I'll come back when you have some reputable sources.

May sources for those that will seek..

Google is your friend. Use it wisely..

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

This is what amnesty actually said.

www.amnesty.org...

That got revised to this snip.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

May sources for those that will seek.. Google is your friend. Use it wisely..

What a god damned cop out dude.

You spent this entire thread preaching about facts while you were using a hoax site.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Between Susan Rice and a SHIA TRAITOR in place(Valerie Jarrett) what did you EXPECT but enemy collusion?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Just a going away present from the previous administration.

Isn't it a funny coincidence how ISIS was growing unchecked since 2011, taking over entire cities in Iraq and eastern Syria, controlling massive oil reserves... then less then a year after Trump took office they have been practically obliterated from the region.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
BUSH too for all I care about reptilian oligarchs.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Sickening but let's point one thing out.

This is not a crime by the US but by people within the US intelligence and corporate government structures whom have run roughshod over there own nation's law's and international treaties, in every way these individuals NEED to be arraigned before the international war crime's tribunal with EVER SINGLE BIT of there dirty laundry put on show.

So this is NOT the action of a nation state or the action of a legally responsible agency but it is the action of an out of control compartmentalized government structure which was set up originally to circumvent the US congress and senate...

Snipped a bit, but wanted to focus on these two paragraphs. Their names are Clapper and Brennan. If the anti-POTUS 45 folks would wake up, these two may someday be held accountable for attempting to destroy the Republic...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Since Republican & Democrat politicians both were behind this, this is a "Non-Story". All anyone wants to "talk" about is the stuff the politicians / Party's do in spite of each other.

edit on 13-11-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You spent this entire thread preaching about facts while you were using a hoax site.

No son.. That is fakenews on your part it does not say its a hoax site.. Any idea where ATS ranks on that list. Yet you use it. You cannot debate. As I said the same story is all over the internet like a rash. But lets not talk about that.

Here right from the horses mouth. It wont make a difference to you though because you cannot addrss the information..

Iraq: US military admits failures to monitor over $1 billion worth of arms transfers

www.amnesty.org...

any better for you..?

What you going to say now. I dont like the picuture of the candle on Amnesty internationals site..

Im not your teacher. That is your job. You have to help yourself in life a bit..

Trot on son...

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

And ALL those BRAND NEW Toyotas™ came from US State Dep't.

Perhaps ALL those BRAND NEW Toyotas™ from the State Dep't. was part of the $6B that HRC 'lost' when She headed this arm of a larger machine of GREED, and screw everyone else..

Edit: I got cut off (AGAIN.) Good thing I'm visiting a C.T. website because if I weas over on aol® cruising chicks in chatrooms, I'd opine if'n You typed something that goes against 'Thee Olde War Machine/Is•Ra•El™' You get Your thoughts clipped? odd..

This is what I typed but forget the 3 links..

ISIS™ -Israeli Secret Investigation Service Why else would the "assailants" wear hoods and gloves, other than to hide their olive skin. They are mercenaries. Mercenaries driving BRAND NEW Toyotas™ making a great $alary and $eeing the world.. They see the world before/during/after they complete their tasks, which usually includes killing other folks ''For God, For Country" It just so happens this is lucrative but the soldier never sees the man behind the curtain that stirs the pot to make war.. WAKE THE FRICK UP!!!
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I don't think you purposefully posted a hoax site.

But as neo pointed out, it is.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Iraq: US military admits failures to monitor over $1 billion worth of arms transfers

Which is a little different than this:

Amnesty International Confirms US and Israel Gave ISIS $1 Billion of Weapons in 2016

Which is the source title from AWD, purposefully misrepresenting what was said in the AI report, which is factual, in my opinion.

What I'm saying is that your opinion on this issue is being colored by a fake news website instead of the very good first source material. The entire thing is being colored one way by AWD, the factual information is far less accusatory and far more objective.

What you are saying is that you agree with the characterization of the information as presented in AWD. I'm saying you need to reexamine your position based on new evidence.

Don't preach to me about scientific methodology or facts if you aren't even willing to check whether you actually have them.
edit on 13 11 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

That is a bit of a difference, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

ISIS is a USA shadow government

No it's not.

It's a creation of Saudi Arabia and it's alphabet agency(GIP) to fight their mortal enemies.

Iran and it's alphabet agency. VeVEK.

To fight an islamic civil war.

Sunni versus the shia.

Saud Arabia wants control of the middle east.

Iran wants control of the middle east.

This stuff is well documented so I don't know why lies continually get regurgitated.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Nice deflection there...

Who do you think is behind the Saudis, what is meant by the "Coalition" ?

They would just call it NATO by Proxy but Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and a host of other "Allies" are Muslim nations and cannot belong to the EU. Among them, Turkey is the only charter member of NATO. Israel, well... Israel (rolls eyes).

So why don't you stop covering for the US, EU (NATO) involvement?

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Deflection ?

The civil war in Syria, whose Alawite regime Saudi Arabia's Sunny monarchy has long plotted against, and the prospect of a war with Shiite Iran over its reported drive to acquire nuclear weapons, preoccupy Riyadh while, Abdallah, Canute-like, strives to keep the democratic wave from breaking on its shores.

Saudi Arabia now "has the opportunity to regain its leading role" in the region after it "subsided in favor of Iran and Turkey following the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and the U.S. invasion of Iraq," in 2003, observed political analyst Abdullah al-Shummari.

www.upi.com...

People need to get the hell off it because the snip going on over there has been going on for over 1400 years.
edit on 13-11-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: intrptr

I have heard of it, but dont watch to many films, last film I enjoyed was Synchronicity (2015)

The Wiki on LOW states "The film was officially endorsed by the human rights group Amnesty International for highlighting the arms trafficking by the international arms industry."

And yet it was made in 2005, here we sit 12 years later, what we learnt?, it would appear nothing

Time Travel... sci fi is cool and all.

LOW was produced n 2005, but was about the "end" of the Cold War and all the arms that became available on the worldwide Black Market when the Warsaw Pact collapsed. The focus in the film is on the Soviet arsenal in Ukraine, but Egypt and Iraq also had sizable Soviet made arms inventories.

You asked where all the arms come from that feed the conflict, ongoing. LOW laid it out, based on the story of real life arms merchant.

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You mean Trump is doing the same things Obama did? I refuse to believe it! Trump is different!

What makes you think I supported Obama doing it? Just because I don't support Trump doing it? Lol, that is some majorly partisan doo doo logic.

It's not like I support it for one and not the other like SOME people. *wink wink*
edit on 11/13/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

People need to get the hell off it because the snip going on over there has been going on for over 1400 years.

Comparing feuding Bedouins on camel back stuck between desert Oasis to modern warfare, riiight. Beginning wth uS involvement in the Coup in Iran, the Iran / Iraq war, the invasion of Iraq (ongoing), Afghanistan (losing), Libya (fixed that place real good), and Syria (currently). Don't leave out Saudis flew the planes into the Twin Towers, let NATO mount operations against Iraq in the ongoing Gulf War , then got trained by US Advisors to use US F15s, US bombs by proxy on Yemen, Syria, and stay tuned...Iran.

You call all that whatever you like, just don't leave it out of the narrative.

edit on 13-11-2017 by intrptr because: punctuation.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join