It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friedrich Nietzsche and the rise of atheism while Christianity's popularity continues to wane

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic
*: 2 Timothy 4:3,4

3 For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories [Greek: mythos; KJV: myths].

1st *: Or “healthful; beneficial.”
2nd *: Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”

This is why I love Danny Kaye (5:00, but the whole scene is useful for educational purposes, part of which is in that context I spoke about earlier and even in the video I linked from that playlist), you can drink his water as well, but don't drink the elixer:

edit on 14-11-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I didn't say that. I said there is a cabal of people who believe in Lucifer who make those moves.

posted on Nov, 15 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: one4all
There is an algorithm which can be used to define truth....

What is it?

Contrary to modern mythological delusions around computers, computers do have limitations as outlined in the study of computability theory.

There is no algorithm to determine what is objective truth. The problem with objectivity is all good objective truth is determined by subjective judgement.

I cannot share it or its fundamentals because if I did people I consider blackhats would use it to defend themselves.

When you understand how bio-interfaces work....the basic principals which allow for it.....you dont need to "empower" computers to accomplish this task......you have to re-design them.....completely.

If you can understand this statement below then you will find the same path I found.

As a young kid I got in trouble in my school because I began showing my friends how to pass exams with high marks without ever studying..

In a nutshell.....no one can formulate a question without knowing the answer......sooooo......by proxy every question must contain some degree of the answer within it....when you discover patterns and process and teach yourself how to identify and interpret those small degrees of answer.....lol.....you have learned how to reverse extrapolate.....and the answer is sitting right in front of you.

In terms of defining truth....consider this.....it takes less energy to tell the truth than it does to tell a lie.......nature always follows the path of least resistance.....nature has attractors and repulsors which are a part of the landscape upon which the path of least resistance will be found.

<< 1  2   >>

join