It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child trafficker? pedo? heartbreaking video.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: notsure1

Can't turn your back for even seconds these days. These creeps move fast.

I recall a story from some years back, when a guy abducted a young girl from inside a big department store of some variety. I don't think the news ever stated which store. The mother had the child right beside her, turned to look at some product, turned back, and the girl was gone. The mother started screaming for help, and the store, fortunately, acted immediately, and sealed the place off completely, then started looking for the child. They located her in a men's room. She wasn't injured, but her long blonde hair had been cut off and dyed dark, and her clothing had been changed to that of a boy, and she was drugged, and unconscious. All in a few short minutes. Had the mother not reacted so fast, and also the store, that girl would have been gone for good, most likely, carried out on a shoulder, like a sleeping boy, and no one the wiser.

You can bet a lot of moms kept a hand on their child, no matter where they were, after that one!!

That's like something from a psych horror film

Yeah, it is, but all too real! We heard about it on the news, ages ago. Everyone was shocked at how fast the abductor could move, and alter the appearance of that little girl.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Can you possibly locate anything on this story? That is UNREAL. Scares the crap out of me. Im kind of like the mother in that story, I won't hesitate to make a scene right away. So that makes me feel a little better. But that gives a scary idea of what we are up against. And its not only children who are targeted.

Oh, wow....no idea. This was literally decades ago! Way before the hubby and I were married, and that's been more than 25 years now. No real internet in those days, either, so not sure if it would be archived or not. It was San Antonio, and would have been sometime in the late 80's, as best I can recall. Perhaps one of the local stations might have archives in the case, or the newspaper?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Deaf Alien

No need for an internal chip, something as simple as a wrist watch would do the trick.

Problem is they traffickers will know where to look.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Aw man that does bums me out too. I can never remind my 8 yr old enough about strangers and the insidious predatory advances that could possibly occur with even familiar people, a situation like the video is one of my greatest fears if not the greatest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join