It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child trafficker? pedo? heartbreaking video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Saw this at live leak and it really depressed the hell out of me. So I figured nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around so luckily I was able to find a YouTube version and I can share it here.

Takes about 10 seconds to lose your child forever, absolutely heartbreaking.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i can only hope someone on the street caught his sick ... and dealt with him appropriately

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Needs nailed to. A fence will do for free ..scum..

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: robbeh
Needs nailed to. A fence will do for free ..scum..

i say medieval torture method. 4 limbs

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

That was in China so yeah human trafficking for sure. Or at least organ harvesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Can't turn your back for even seconds these days. These creeps move fast.

I recall a story from some years back, when a guy abducted a young girl from inside a big department store of some variety. I don't think the news ever stated which store. The mother had the child right beside her, turned to look at some product, turned back, and the girl was gone. The mother started screaming for help, and the store, fortunately, acted immediately, and sealed the place off completely, then started looking for the child. They located her in a men's room. She wasn't injured, but her long blonde hair had been cut off and dyed dark, and her clothing had been changed to that of a boy, and she was drugged, and unconscious. All in a few short minutes. Had the mother not reacted so fast, and also the store, that girl would have been gone for good, most likely, carried out on a shoulder, like a sleeping boy, and no one the wiser.

You can bet a lot of moms kept a hand on their child, no matter where they were, after that one!!

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
DEUS VULT.

I've had enough.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

The perpetrators are officials of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), acting in cahoots with surgeons, prison authorities, and military officials.
Victims are held in concentrations camps prior to dissection, after which the bodies' remains are immediately cremated.

www.stoporganharvesting.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Its disgusting to this in video, the only defense that poor kid had was to go limp. If organ harvesting is worth so much why hasn't that money been funneled into illegal cloning? We live in a world of sunlight and shadow.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Great opportunity for someone to develop a safe child/parent electronic safety link.

Once a predetermined distance between parent and child is broken; the secure child transmitter ( even an undetectible chip ) will start sending EPIRB type global positioning lat and long.

Humanity is going down the gurgler ...
edit on 8-11-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Great opportunity for someone to develop a safe child/parent electronic safety link.

Once a predetermined distance between parent and child is broken; the secure child transmitter will start sending EPIRB type global positioning lat and long.

Humanity is going down the gurgler ...

RFID chips in children? I don't think that will go well over most ATS members.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Find a better way to have a system which if not known is in place ... is unobtrusive and not obvious.

I'll bet parents who have lost their kids would advocate such means. Think the McCann's for one, if true it would have helped no end ...
edit on 8-11-2017 by Timely because: Phat phingered oaf on android phone

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

No need for an internal chip, something as simple as a wrist watch would do the trick.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Can't turn your back for even seconds these days. These creeps move fast.

I recall a story from some years back, when a guy abducted a young girl from inside a big department store of some variety. I don't think the news ever stated which store. The mother had the child right beside her, turned to look at some product, turned back, and the girl was gone. The mother started screaming for help, and the store, fortunately, acted immediately, and sealed the place off completely, then started looking for the child. They located her in a men's room. She wasn't injured, but her long blonde hair had been cut off and dyed dark, and her clothing had been changed to that of a boy, and she was drugged, and unconscious. All in a few short minutes. Had the mother not reacted so fast, and also the store, that girl would have been gone for good, most likely, carried out on a shoulder, like a sleeping boy, and no one the wiser.

You can bet a lot of moms kept a hand on their child, no matter where they were, after that one!!

That's like something from a psych horror film

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That would be the first thing to go in a third world country.

Sad but true. A hair follicle extension would be perfect ...

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Can you possibly locate anything on this story? That is UNREAL. Scares the crap out of me. Im kind of like the mother in that story, I won't hesitate to make a scene right away. So that makes me feel a little better. But that gives a scary idea of what we are up against. And its not only children who are targeted.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That would be the first thing to go in a third world country.

Sad but true. A hair follicle extension would be perfect ...

Theyd just shave heads and use wigs...
I ould buy the premium package and get the wristwatch, the necklace, embedded in the shoe. Bubblegum. A vitamin they take that's activated/powered by body heat...?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Was she working in That store as an employee? Like a family-owned business where sometimes the children are left to tend the shop?

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I can't watch the video, I don't want to put myself in a bad mood right before work. I'm only commenting because I work someplace that's inside a WM. It's bad enough having to work inside a WM, but one of the most common things I see are parents that almost literally don't seem to care what their kids are doing. For example, I saw one father who had 2 young boys, maybe between the ages of 2-5, who just wandered away while he was at the check-out. He was in line and checking out for around 20 minutes total(these lines are long, and people buy a LOT of groceries). His kids were at the least 10ft away from him, at the most 30ft. Never once did he ever glance over at his kids, to make sure they're nearby, or that they're ok, nothing. My co-worker and I commented on how easy he could lose his kids because he seems to care very little.

Another sad thing is one of my neighbors in my apartment building has a young daughter, maybe 3-4 years old. I see them walking down the street to their apartment building, and almost every time the girl is 20ft or more behind them. They don't really turn around to make sure she's ok, that she's catching up, or even there in the first place. I've sat and watched them, they mostly walk like they don't care if she's there or not. If you actually watch the body language of the little girl, she comes off as very sad, almost as if she knows they don't care. Well, ok, I shouldn't lie, I saw the dad turn around once......to yell at her for not being fast. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to take them by the hand and walk with them?? Or if you're in a hurry, pick them up??

I see things like this all of the time, and these parents are so lucky that nobody has taken their child, because it would be easy with how little they seem to care. Like you said, it only takes 10 seconds to lose a child.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Find a better way to have a system which if not known is in place ... is unobtrusive and not obvious.

I'll bet parents who have lost their kids would advocate such means. Think the McCann's for one, if true it would have helped no end ...

Ye but to be fair they left their kids alone while they went out to eat and drink. Similar with the child in the video obviously young and working on her own. Not saying that they deserve it or asked for it, but that's the easiest target to go for...a lone child. Its just depressing and sad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join