It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollywood's hypocrisy is mind-blowing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't understand why people like the OP continue to patronize and talk about Hollywood and the scum that populate it.

Stop talking about them. Stop watching crappy movies. Stop buying the magazines that make money giving publicity to Hollywood scum.

When they are again relegated to the lowest levels of society, where they were for centuries, they'll be back where they belong, with zero respect, zero wealth and zero influence.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Please keep in mind most people involved in acting in Hollywood are extreme narcissists.

I don't think "narcissist" covers it. These people like Clooney believe they're some sort of divine beings. It's just bizarre.

Yeah, someone needs to remind them that the court jesters aren't intended to set policy.

This clown isn't even a very good actor.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: ColeYounger

I don't even remember the last good movie Clooney was in. Dusk til dawn maybe?

And his "performance" in that one was literally a steaming pile with flies buzzing around it.

Keep in mind folks, these actors never stop acting and their greatest efforts are put into the image they want the fans to think is the "real" them.

If your only skill is pretending, why not embellish till the cows come home and make yourself all you desire?

Most people will buy into it no problem.

posted on Nov, 8 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lurker1

I don't understand why people like the OP continue to patronize and talk about Hollywood and the scum that populate it.

You didn't understand the rant. I'm not patronizing Hollywood. I was doing just the opposite.

Stop talking about them. Stop watching crappy movies. Stop buying the magazines that make money giving publicity to Hollywood scum.

I don't watch Clooney's movies, nor do I buy "celebrity" magazines.

When they are again relegated to the lowest levels of society, where they were for centuries, they'll be back where they belong, with zero respect, zero wealth and zero influence.

Relegated to the lowest levels of society, with zero respect and zero influence? That's not gonna happen! I'm afraid it's the other way around. These people (like Clooney) live like royalty. They are worshiped. They have tremendous influence.

"Not talking about something" doesn't make it go away. Hollywood's reach is everywhere. You'd have to live off the grid, in the wilderness to escape it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join