It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Nukes.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
P.S. Where are the skeptics and the debunkers..???

Here 👐 what a load of #e !!!

Care to elaborate? What in particular from the documentary do you take odds with?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Maybe it's more the planet that they are worried about and not us as much.

They may have us in a quarantine, just waiting for us to die out and leave them a perfectly good planet for colonization.

If they are highly advanced, as one can speculate with good reason about them – that is, they have the technology to travel vast distances to reach anywhere in space - why would they have such a crush on Earth? Just asking.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

Relative rarity of earth-like worlds per galaxy..?

We have a wonderful Earth-moon-sun configuration that's responsible for life on Earth as we know it and it must be exceedingly rare, in the extreme to encounter such a world.

It explains why they might be here in the first place.

It such a world is a dime a dozen then we wouldn't have so many visitations..?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
If it was/is ET who have been buzzing those nuke sites etc. (and sorry, I don't believe) perhaps they see the power as a potential threat. Unable to launch even if POTUS said "Yeah! Bombs away!"... Maybe nukes can penetrate their force shields.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Plenty of species in this galaxy have self-destructed with a bang. But not all the time. The Non-Earthers are/have been here to watch...hoping to see a real live annihilation. Much more exciting than simply reading about past events in the galactic history book. (Similar to what geologists do when they sense magma movement under volcanos. They go there, hoping to catch the eruption.)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

As an individual responsible for my own actions I don't need Aliens to tell me the right thing to do.

If you want to make gods out of Aliens and supplicate to them be my guest.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Maybe it's more the planet that they are worried about and not us as much.
You can almost bet on this! We are so insignificant on the scale of things why would any superior race give a rats ass about primitive albeit partially DNA tweaked humans. When mankind has shown any interest in other territory has he ever consider the natives and be concerned with their welfare.

One might suggest that a superior race/s would have a different perspective on other species but that would be a very big and dangerous assumption to make!

This planet of ours is at risk for many reasons be it a rock, the sun, aliens. But its biggest long term threat is the growth of its population which will have dire implications for Earth and needs to be curbed or else!!

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The historical need by regular people, scientists and governments to belittle the possibility of visiting ETIs is about the greatest case of cognitive dissidence ever displayed in humanity. The one greater instance is the need to think that we are the best and brightest animal in the galaxy. The one mindset feeds the other. It is time we escape the dark ages of humanity and face up to the painful reality of our self-made addiction to ourselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
They aren't helping, they are monitoring.

Non interference protocols and all. If we choose to flush ourselves down the toilet, thats on us.

Best example of 'monitoring' was the proximity of Roswell "crash" to military testing of nukes, radar, early tv guidance, etc, post WWII.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Poor resource management is more of a problem than overpopulation.

I mean it's mainly us and our food that is overpopulated, yet the majority of the damage we've done to earth is based upon our want of resources and security.

Cutting vast forests down because we can, wiping out entire species because we can. We don't really eat Buffalo or elephants, bears and wolves... We wiped out the surface then poisoned it for good measure.

Earth will bounce back if we die out, we can find new ways to feed ourselves, recycle more than we produce. The technology is here for that.

Heck we've survived everything nature has thrown at us so far...

We're in space too, space has all the energy and resources we need.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If one beleives the old cold war reports of objects shooting an appearing on radar, the ufo phenemon would of been a catalyst for a nuclear war. Like the one story of a Russian radar operator saying several object showed up, and his superiors beleived that it was an assist. Even though it was only several objects, and he believed it far to short in numbers to be an assault, and he seemed it a glitch in the system.

Give emphasis on the idea, that the Gods are actually crazy.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

We have a wonderful Earth-moon-sun configuration that's responsible for life on Earth as we know it and it must be exceedingly rare, in the extreme to encounter such a world

Planet-moon-star configuration is not out of the ordinary in space. What is so particular about our planet that you are minded to consider it a rarity?

Just hoping to find a reason in support of your opinion.

Eta: Maybe it’s us, our savagery, our environmental pollution and low level of intelligence that makes them exploring the Earth. Might have a fascination with us?
edit on 7 11 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57
Maybe it’s us, our savagery, our environmental pollution and low level of intelligence that makes them exploring the Earth?

What if they are us? Our descendants coming back from the future to adjust things preventing us from doing something with nuclear power that happened in their past and our future. Like a warning us? Maybe that's why they don't make contact they just steer us the way they want when it looks like we are going off the rails.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

To put it mildly, that's a bit of a stretch.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I wonder what their intention was, precisely. It looks like a concern for us and the future of human civilization.

Us controlling these weapons places us in a negotiation to obtain extraterrestrial technology. We are just that kind of being that if demands are not met we blow things up , and if we blow things up we can blow up or kamikaze our planet that is not ours to begin with.

So they know we are that crazy and buy time with giving us what we want ,until they have infiltrated enough so we can't blow up Earth anymore ..

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

We have a wonderful Earth-moon-sun configuration that's responsible for life on Earth as we know it and it must be exceedingly rare, in the extreme to encounter such a world

Planet-moon-star configuration is not out of the ordinary in space. What is so particular about our planet that you are minded to consider it a rarity?

Do as little research and you'll see what I mean by that precisely. I'm not just referring to a planet, a moon, and a star, but the precise way they're put together to produce the life on Earth that we experience.

It's probably exceedingly rare.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

darn, sad they dint let the humanoids do their thing
would finnaly wipe out the most cancerous countries on earth (sorry for all americans and russians, but yeah your country sucks)

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I am intrigued but do not have nearly an hour to spare to watch the video.

Can you point me to exactly where "the incontrovertible evidence of extraterrestrial vehicles paying close attention to the nuclear weaponization of the cold war" is in that video please?

Or even a short paragraph explaining it will suffice.

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Do as little research and you'll see what I mean by that precisely. I'm not just referring to a planet, a moon, and a star, but the precise way they're put together to produce the life on Earth that we experience.

Research? What kind of research? Did you know that our Sun is just one of about 200 billion stars in our galaxy? And that astronomers have searched only a small fraction of them?

posted on Nov, 7 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Research? What kind of research? Did you know that our Sun is just one of about 200 billion stars in our galaxy?

Research into the nature of the likely unique Earth-Moon-Sun geometrical configuration that has given rise to life as we know it.

Yes, I'm well aware how many stars there are in our galaxy.

What, do you think that all you need for an Earth-like world is a rocky world in the goldilocks zone?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join