It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is our biggest strength our ability to work together

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
According to this video the answer is no. History has shown working together is not a human strength:

Think of ants on an ant-hill. They have an organized structure too...say a group mentality. Yet they can be squashed all at once with one footstep. I think a singular, collective mind can be its downfall or hinderance when left is right and right becomes left and both become one.

Some one has to watch out for the whole and think out of the box for the greater good. I.M.O.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
People are very vocal creatures, and it might as well just be in our physicality. We have two hemispheres, where it reacts and works as one where the left is said to be the logical and the right creativty. If I recall, the amydgala has two polarities, within two polarities, one +-, and the --.

Dualism everywhere in what we do, yes or no, 0101, male and female, pros and cons. How would individualism or karma/work, stack up to inevitablity, or in laymen, what can happen will happen? It all about technicalities and yes/no's.
edit on 4-11-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
underestimated moore than 3/4 is working for the other 1/4..... to survive ! a reply to: purplemer

edit on 4-11-2017 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join