It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD is working to arrest Harvey Weinstein on rape allegations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Fair enough, Vector. I apologise if I misinterpreted your words. Life is too short to be falling out with people on social media.

posted on Nov, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: seasonal
Before I start, let me say Weinstein is scum and should be quartered.

Now, this woman says she was raped on TWO SEPARATE occasions. After the first time you were raped, would you EVER meet that individual alone again?

Well if your career is on the line and sleeping with this guy will advance it....lot's of girls do it.

It's rarely non-consensual. It's effing hollywood.

Coming out years later, and proclaiming what was done consensually to further your career as rape or harassment is equally as wrong as what pervo weinstein did.

If your career is on the line it may be the reason someone 'goes back' she may have been contracted to work with him....she may have been drugged.

If there are therapists tapes of her saying it was a rape or that she was clearly messed up by it that's good evidence.

I remember her career nose diving, she seemed to have substance abuse issues. It's no wonder so many do after being raped by billionaires that can make their lives hell and for a bonus they know many people won't believe them. After all they're actresses right? We all know many of them are slutty for parts

<< 1   >>

join