It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

World Around Us

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why is the world around us so crappy??

Every man has a devil inside of them

For some reason, the world today has the devil of man more exposed than previous times (or not)

Is mankind destined to live forever in a world like this? Maybe the sacrifice of peace and utopia is the price we have to pay for the comfort of Modern Technology? Has Mankind lived even 10 years without conflict?

Or MAYBE peace, unity, utopia is BULLCRAP, we never had it, never will, and are constant struggle to reach is just a never-ending loop (Struggle for peace includes war)

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Vanush]




posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanush
Why is the world around us so crappy??


The world in the beginning wasn't crappy. We were given a responsibility to make a decision to do good and serve God, but our selfishness led us to evil. God said to get out of his garden and live in a crappy world until we 'get it'. Well, that pretty much sums it up. We need to get back to the big G and Jesus tells us how.


Originally posted by Vanush
Every man has a devil inside of them


We're all sinners by nature as stated above. This does not mean we cannot be saved from punishment. Click my link in the signature line for details.


Originally posted by Vanush
For some reason, the world today has the devil of man more exposed than previous times (or not)


It seems that way, but no-one has lived through all the ages to say definately that's true. Personally, I think the Old Testament days were a lot worse.


Originally posted by Vanush
Is mankind destined to live forever in a world like this?


No, each person has a choice. It starts with you and your choice.


Originally posted by Vanush
Maybe the sacrifice of peace and utopia is the price we have to pay for the comfort of Modern Technology? Has Mankind lived even 10 years without conflict?


I cannot recall a time when the globe was at complete peace.


Originally posted by Vanush
Or MAYBE peace, unity, utopia is BULLCRAP,


Presently it is.


Originally posted by Vanush
we never had it,


Garden.


Originally posted by Vanush
never will,


Kingdom of Heaven.


Originally posted by Vanush
and are constant struggle to reach is just a never-ending loop (Struggle for peace includes war)


It doesn't have to be this way.


[edit on 11-2-2005 by saint4God]

[edit on 11-2-2005 by saint4God]



posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is why I believe hell is on Earth. The next world is free of war and hate and fear and pain!



new topics
 
0

log in

join