It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oswald was a CIA Agent Answer is Missing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just incredible. It could turn out to be negative but that still doesn't answer why the answer was limited from the release!

People through the years have speculated if Lee was part of a assassination plan against Kennedy and now there might be more fuel for the fire!

The question being made was in regards to "charges that the CIA was in some way conspiratorially involved with the assassination of President Kennedy," according to David Belin, an attorney for both the Warren and Rockefeller Commissions. Unfortunately, the released document simply ends mid-sentence, leaving Belin's question incomplete -- and omitting Helms' answer entirely.

There was also a phone call made with a man calling with a calm voice saying they were part of a country to kill Oswald

FBI warning to the Dallas Police that they had "received a call... from a man talking in a calm voice and saying he was a member of a committee organized to kill Oswald."

unknowncountry

The question I ask you all is what reason do you think the reason of omitting the answer of the question?

If it was no, why would they feel the need for omition?

history
edit on 31-10-2017 by gdkknxnqkc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I saw this myself a few days ago, I think I read the original document. I personally thought it was worth noting.

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gdkknxnqkc

Yes, in 6 months Trump will get more excuses to protect those who are involved. Or as we are told national security reasons for suppression of the event.

Oh I wonder who is being protected. Men who are to be later presidents?

edit on 31-10-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
i think we all know oswald had to be involved in those circles in some way. u dont get to go to russia, have the contacts he had and come back no problem in that era. he had to be known to them and doing something id imagine they wanted

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I respect your opinion but why do you believe the answer would be omitted if it's a negative? Because they felt in unecessary or ran out of room on the page?

posted on Oct, 31 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The best theory I have heard is that Oswald was loosely connected to the old Soviet Union, how connected is debatable, but connected enough where TPTB were afraid of what would happen if the American people THOUGHT the USSR was responsible for the death of a young very popular president.

They thought that either way, even if there was only an investigation it would push us into ww3.

So they needed it all tied in a neat little bow and over as swiftly as possible. This led to the inconsistencies in the story and all the things that appear to be cover ups.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I think at points through history, all players fall into 2 groups.. The good guys and the bad guys.

Want to know who killed Kennedy? The bad guys. Follow the money. Just like Rudolph Diesel, doesn't matter who pulled the trigger, it was the coal industry.

Kennedy wasn't messing with coal profits, he was messing with the dollar itself. Who's industry is that? Ask Jack Rubenstein

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The best theory I have heard is that Oswald was loosely connected to the old Soviet Union, how connected is debatable, but connected enough where TPTB were afraid of what would happen if the American people THOUGHT the USSR was responsible for the death of a young very popular president.

They thought that either way, even if there was only an investigation it would push us into ww3.

So they needed it all tied in a neat little bow and over as swiftly as possible. This led to the inconsistencies in the story and all the things that appear to be cover ups.

I see this as the one possibility that doesn't involve some faction within our government (or beyond and controlling our government) that makes any sense at all.

Unless parallel dimensions, aliens, etc. So, yeah...faction within or beyond US Gov, or USSR. Everything anything else is at least as fast fetched as aliens.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Yea...

WW2 has ended within a generation and WW1, a generation before that . So still very fresh in everyone’s minds.

Plus WW1 was started from exactly the same thing. A popular politician assassinated and a populace screaming for vengence.

Then a little investigating turns up a link between the assassin and the country you are already on the brink of Armageddon with?!?!

How could you not want a nice tiddy bow.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gdkknxnqkc
a reply to: darkbake

I respect your opinion but why do you believe the answer would be omitted if it's a negative? Because they felt in unecessary or ran out of room on the page?

So why didn't they just put the answer on the next page? Was that the very last sheet of paper in the entire building?

Seriously, the fact that they appear to be withholding the answer to that question, could well be the answer we've been looking for.

posted on Nov, 1 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Here is the problem with both Oswald being a cia agent and the cia being involved.

you don’t use one of your own for this type of thing. If your planning on bumping off a president no way you leave a paper trail to your patsy. So that means you have a trusted guy act as an intermediary and leave no paper trail.

If there is no paper trail, then no need to omit, you can just lie.

The most logical explanation for an omission like that would be because he was on payroll, but you didn’t tell him to kill jfk, he acted independently. But that makes you look guilty as hell so you omit it.

posted on Nov, 2 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yes, in 6 months Trump will get more excuses to protect those who are involved. Or as we are told national security reasons for suppression of the event.

In that light, since Trumps announcment to release more files, the only thing actually being released are the same ol TV shows that deflect away from the truth. They are like a rash on certain cable channels right now.

That being the only thing available, people will watch them and be re=indoctrinated with the 'official story' , one more time.

Edit:

A little more truth...

edit on 2-11-2017 by intrptr because: edit:

top topics

join