It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Philadelphia experiment and stargate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In the Philadelphia experiment they used Tesla coils to fold up space and travel from one point to another in no time. Now if this happened in 1943 and has been going on ever since could the government/they create a controlled situation in which humans could travel to other planets using this theory except finding a way to stop all those nasty side-effects that happened in 1943 (set on fire,vanished, merged with the ship etc.) Through a "stargate" or something like a portal that folds up space using electro-magnetism?

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
But even if this was to happen, how would these people ever get back etc.... I dont know the theory is just a little Urgh...Though if it was possible to do what they said in the philadelphia experiement then maybe...WHO KNOWS :|

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well they would have to set a destination like the moon. They could just put another "stargate" on the moon, go through in spacesuits and come back using the same theory. I heard something about them having a base on the moon.

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Not just on the moon i read that we have had a base on Mars since 1963. I believe strongly that we have this type of technology, Only i HIGHLY doubt that we did it all by ourselves

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Not just on the moon i read that we have had a base on Mars since 1963. I believe strongly that we have this type of technology, Only i HIGHLY doubt that we did it all by ourselves

can we see some "documentation" of this thing you supposedly read?
And dont tell me you read it of some smo's website.

top topics

join