It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Warfare

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
As a witness of gang shootings, I can easily point out that the nation is going insane.

Psychotronic mind controlling could well be the case in todays society. Guncrime is increasing in various areas.

Violence is being scraped into our minds everyday, and we are totally unaware.

'DefJam Vendetta' - is this a sick mind controlling device that is currently being used to incouraged youths to hate each other?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
OK 1st of all the US gov't doesn't have as much power as u would wish 2 believe, and Mind-control techniques would only be used by the NWO while siezing power... AFter that, they won't need it because we'll be living in a communist/fascist state... The only way to stop 'em is right when they start to openly come into power... Itz the 'lil kids fault if they're stupid enough 2 waste their life in a gang

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yes, Tassa, but the U.S. government controls more than you probably think. It is the world's only true 'superpower', at the moment. And in being that 'superpower', it does or CAN control what it pleases to control. It has power over the U.N. and most of the countries in this world. And BTW: What did Mind control from the NWO have to do with the U.S. anyways?

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Knock Knock.... The gov't is a joke ther'z about 20 guyz in our gov't connected w/ the NWO, one of them being Bush... Once we get nuked in 2006 by Syria (cuz u know BUsh is gonna beat the **** out of those guyz) he declared martial law and dissolves the Senate... about 20 other countries do the same (mainly those in the EU) and boom ther'z ur NWO.. To prevent civil disturbances and political dissent they use widespread mindcontrol... Thatz y i'm saying the US doesn't use it.. They might test it but i doubt itz on kids... Probably either on the military or criminals

posted on Jun, 30 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I doubt that the Cabal controls the gangs per se, but they control other factors that make the situation beneficial for the gangs, and that is not an accident.

While the Cabal likely has little direct control with the gangs, they likely have control at the very top of the drug cartels, which is what supplies most gangs with thier revenue.

Also, the Cabal has control over most forms of law enforcement, which is why law enforcement over gangs is essentially ineffective.

The most damaging aspect that the Cabal controls, however, is with the US government, and it is striving for complete gun control. This is a double edged drive on the part of the Cabal. First, they allow situations to arise that benefit gang warfare, and they point to this violence in the media as the need for extreme gun control (ignoring the fact that gangs DO NOT obtain thier weapons through legal means in the first place). This makes the streets safe for the Cabal (from armed resistance) and for the criminals (who no longer fear the armed people defending themselves).

This also instills fear in the populace who can no longer lawfully defend themselves, and drives them ever deeper towards the Cabal as a means to protect them.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I think the whole lot of you are wrong in this one.
For one, dont be naive to think the Fricken Us is implying mind control tech to subdue kids into gang violence.
Thats a load to believe.
Iv grown up around alot if this "gang wars".
Most of them are just a bunch of kids with egos as big as an elephant.
Drugs are a easy way to make alot of money really fast.
and all that money intices greed and jelousy.
Most kids joing gangs just to be accepted.
Im too sick to elaborate tonight, but i will first thing in the morning. I cant think straight.
Deep

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
rap is soo commercial these day and the gullible teens just suck it all in...

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The only thing controlling these gangbangers mind's is their own inner selves. They are simply weaklings who need comfort from their fears. The best way to get that comfort is to gather around a bunch of other fearful idiots and go from there. They know that there are others out there just like them that can hide behind the banner of ignorant clannism and fear. That banner is the average gang that uses violence to get what it wants. All these kids are doing is getting what they want in ways that suit their fears. That is all. It isn't about the government.

For once, leave the government out of this one. If we are to blame anyone here it is the parents of these youths. Am I right or am I wrong???

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
it's about money a new world order on the block

but I really mean it,gangs fight each other because they are interfering in territory,sabotaging,and stupid fights
but the main reason is about selling drugs on the street so the gangs need more territory to sell drugs so they start a war with other gangs to take over territory sadly gangs are still fighting today
so basically gang wars and real wars have in common $$$$$$$$$

But then again it could be mainstream media that creates their ambition to steal and act that way, so yeah they are controlled

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The only thing controlling these gangbangers mind's is their own inner selves. They are simply weaklings who need comfort from their fears. The best way to get that comfort is to gather around a bunch of other fearful idiots and go from there. They know that there are others out there just like them that can hide behind the banner of ignorant clannism and fear. That banner is the average gang that uses violence to get what it wants. All these kids are doing is getting what they want in ways that suit their fears. That is all. It isn't about the government.

while I was growing up I saw crack heads in the street and also do you know a crack head will do anything for crack and coc aine?
so let me ask you this who flooded the drugs on the inner city streets?

and what about the gangs with the 13 number they are controlled by La EME and the CIA controlls La EME
the drug cartels supply the drugs to the gangs, and also the CIA put an implanted chip to the brains of the main cartels.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yeah Val, and Deep are tight, Rah is whack.

They aren't using mind control on us, (at least not like electromagnetic pulsewaves and stuff), propaganda and persuasion don't count. Most gang kids are either neglected and feel hurt, abused and want to give some of it back, or bored by society's inability to meet their needs so they take things into their own hands. The problem is no one watches out for them and they feel let down so they 'take care of themselves'. And those few 'lil people that do are usually losers anyways so they blow them off and seperate themselves from society even more. The NWO is definitely not invovled with mind control because it (the mind controlling in case no one has figured that out) is not happening.

Oh Yeah, Morbid I'm with you on the CIA/drug smuggling conspiracy, that's why they're so rich.

Later, Tassadar

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sry Abraham I'm with you and Deep, not Valhall, she's not even here. LOL. Please don't feel hurt.

Apologies from Tassadar

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
Sry Abraham I'm with you and Deep, not Valhall, she's not even here. LOL. Please don't feel hurt.

Apologies from Tassadar

Not hurt at all.I was wondering where you got Val from.

Anyway, I know this is off the topic but it will suit your statements anyway. You say that the CIA is not involved in mind control huh???

Well just look up MK-Ultra. If you want a good book on this project than I suggest "Journey Into Madness" by Gordon Thomas. Dark and daring this book is. Beware, it is no picnic. It is one of the darkest stories out there. And one of the best books I have read. I highly suggest it.

Your Friend,
Abraham

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well Every one knows that gang members are neglected puppets

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Anyone who doesnt know what psychotronic mind control is, I urge you to look into the Montauk stuff.

The cabal as it were, do have access to this mind controlling technology and are not afraid to use it on us.

But, one thing is, it isnt all about hight technology, it is about subliminal message. When you see the rough area of society, the badlands, have a look at it. Look at the lack of maintenance, look at the lack of trees (life-less) look at the colours - dull, grey, concrete, all these things show no stimuli or motivation. The reason is obviously to psychologically suggest that the persons living in that area are down and out and crackheads etc. You know when your in a dodgy part of town. All these things also aggrivate and depress. What do depresed youths often resort to? - Crime, drugs, gangs, and violence.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OK, maybe the Cabal do have min-control technology?
Are they letting the NWO use it to spawn Gang Wars?
Are they using it on the gangs to incite civil disturbance to delay the NWO?
Are the Cabal working for the NWO?

There's a billion possibilities...
Choose which one you want to believe

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Its all a possibility. And as we know, in NWO anything is possible.

top topics

join