It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This classified document is the ultimate proof! Operation Northwoods, Strategy of the deep state.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am sure that many of you are familiar with the infamous Operation Northwoods document, which is pretty much a glimpse into how our government sought to utilize false flag events to bring America into war with Cuba, but for those of you who are not I would like to present to you an informative analysis of that document from Truth Stream Media!

This document really does expose the level of deceit the deep state is willing to use to accomplish its aims.

This includes using "friendly Cubans" (crisis actors) to be used in a variety of means, staging attacks on a base, starting riots near base, even capturing said actors.

Sabotaging ships, sinking them and then conducting funerals for "mock victims".

Also a "remember the Maine" incident could be arranged, for those who are wondering what this is, it was a false flag used to get us into the Spanish American war of 1898. In the document they literally state they could blow up a ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame it on Cuba.

Reminds of the the Gulf of Tonkin, they really do like to use these false flags!

They go on to describe fabricating the soldiers that died and using the press to spread the lie and garnish national indignation... no way!

They do a great job of listing other scenarios that this kind of "strategy" was used.

They also are so kind as to describe the development of a Communist Cuban terror campaign they could unleash in Miami, other Florida cities and even Washington DC. Gasp! no way!

The document even goes on to using fake passengers on fake aircraft, making them into drones in order to blame the Cubans and further incite the American public.

The MSM is the propaganda arm of the deep state, this is a historic fact. Every person that has ever asked the question of "why" why would they do this?, how could they pull it off?

This document answers those questions with an agenda, that stays in the shadows and results in the horrific events that shape our world. A point that must be remembered when it comes to the application of this mindset upon the American public themselves.

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It shows what lengths they're willing to consider as options that's for sure. However, in the case of Operation Northwood's they never actually did it. It was a formal proposal and as crazy and evil as it may sound it was thought by some to be a valid option. But obviously at that time there were others who disagreed and didn't go along with it thankfully.

It doesn't really shock me too much that there are people who come up with these kinds of ideas. It's disturbing that they would actually submit them as viable options that should be considered in an official way. But then again if you're given the task of figuring out how to achieve some goal without any regard to what is legal or moral I can see how these ideas might come to mind.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Yes I do believe the main person who disagreed with Operation Northwoods was JFK and I do believe we all know how that turned out, some crazed lone gunman by the name of Oswald and a magic bullet put an end to him!

The thing is, this is not some fluke, these events have been used for a long time. Pearl Harbor is another great example, as the Gulf of Tonkin, the Lusitania, 9/11 (a new Pearl Harbor) and you begin to see how our world has been created by the kind of diabolical individuals.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Exactly. Other than northwoods we have direct proof of when similar actions have been taken. I wasn't trying to say that these things don't ever happen. Obviously they have. Just that northwoods wasn't one of those times when they actually did it.

You just gave some other examples when they did do it though. There are others as well. Some proven some not proven, but clearly they do in fact take place.

Power corrupts.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Sounds like what happened on 9/11.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It really is a look behind the curtain, not a good sight!

It is why I question every event that happens, the whole problem-reaction-solution equation fits nicely, at least since I have been paying attention to the world being built around these kind of catalyzing events.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Sounds like what happened on 9/11.

All the more so when you have researched the Project for the New American century, pretty sure 9/11 hit every single point in the document, just change the word Cuban to Islamic terrorist.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Yeah it sucks. Especially when you add in the fact that ideas like that go against every principle of what America is supposed to be. Those types of actions are totally against sovereignty being respected dealing with other nations and is clearly not within the framework of a democratic society at all.

Coming from a dictatorship or something, while being just as evil, would technically be something that would be within the bounds of that ideology. But in no way should belong in ours.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
'The infamous Operation Northwoods document, which is pretty much a glimpse into how our government sought to utilize false flag events to bring America into war with Cuba'.

You should have said, utilize false flag events[or not] to bring America into war with Cuba', in the case of Northwoods.

It didn't happen principally because of a sane man in charge.

It is the military one should be very afraid of, not the media..the lazy MSM will take what they are given, the better ones will investigate.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

It would settle once and for all that the USA becoming # 1 had nothing to do with any kind of a commitment to ethics towards the rest of the world . Lying ,cheating , and stealing has nothing to do with its constitution but getting caught is the greatest sin .

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

It does go against every principle of what America is and from what my view, that is because the deep state is anti-american at its core.

Looking back to the changes that happened following WW2 and Operation paperclip, resulting in C.I.A. and all of the wonderful tactics they brought forth, it is clear evil has nested itself into the heart of the Murican Dream.

The power that Kennedy spoke of is the same power that drafted this document and appear to have infiltrated every aspect of our society.

I like to believe that people are waking up to their tactics though, we have the internet to thank for that!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031pmSunday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

As I said "sought to utilize", they were not able to move forward with those plans and instead murdered the man who stopped them.

It is the military one should be very afraid of, not the media..the lazy MSM will take what they are given, the better ones will investigate.

I do not really see how you separate the two. To me the MSM is the most public aspect of the deep state, in every single possible way.

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

It would settle once and for all that the USA becoming # 1 had nothing to do with any kind of a commitment to ethics towards the rest of the world . Lying ,cheating , and stealing has nothing to do with its constitution but getting caught is the greatest sin .

At the core of which is the Banksters that took over long ago...who are now being exposed for those willing to pierce through the veil!

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Everything on that list was covered in detail in "Bay of Pigs", which when I went to look for the book, I realized that 10 other books have been written about it, probably to deflect and bury the truth. Be careful your source nowadays, they aren't just removing statues, films and street names.

Anyway, the one I read so long ago was the first one in here:

amazon

Edit: apparently not. I see now this is a reprint. Good luck finding an original.
edit on 22-10-2017 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Everything on that list was covered in detail in "Bay of Pigs", which when I went to look for the book, I realized that 10 other books have been written about it, probably to deflect and bury the truth. Be careful your source nowadays, they aren't just removing statues, films and street names.

Anyway, the one I read so long ago was the first one in here:

amazon

Thank you kindly for the link, I wonder how difficult it was back then to try and get exposure of this document.

Even these days people will look it over and shrug it off as some kind of "conspiracy theory"

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ordo ab Chao

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I updated my post.

Even these days people will look it over and shrug it off as some kind of "conspiracy theory"

Precisely because the CIA's covert regime change operation in Cuba failed at a crucial time when air support to the floundering beach invasion was denied personally by Kennedy.

This became the biggest reason why the CIA and the Pentagon wanted Kennedy dead.
edit on 22-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
Ordo ab Chao

Order from chaos... care to elaborate?

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ordo ab Chao

It's ultimately the philosophy behind false flags.
Problem-> reaction-> solution

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Ordo ab Chao

It's ultimately the philosophy behind false flags.
Problem-> reaction-> solution

CIA covert operation to invade Cuba to depose Castro's revolution was not a false flag. Long line of regime changes under CIA's belt.

But you know that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join