It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its the video we've been waiting for! :)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Amazing!

www.hbccufo.org...

Finally - eh?!

Isn't that great!? Someone has to slow it down and enhance it, but I've already seen some stills.. and there is no doubt what that is.

(pssst... thats a black triangle.. just in case you didn't get it.. I don't want you to look dumb.. asking.. us.. what that is)

(edit to remove caps from title)

[edit on 12-2-2005 by pantha]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
That is an intresting video. It was odd that the three lights that made up the triangle all came out of one original light.

The vid is very jumpy. Almost like someone was running while they were filming it.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Kaufman County TX is the same place where a TV Station got some UFO video last month, I'll see if I can find it.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It could be due to the focusing (the three lights coming out of the one). A good clip, with the exception of the shakiness, and very similar to some I've seen before. Seems to be good evidence for this type of craft, though I'm leaning more towards terrestrial (US) craft, versus alien for this type.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well that's wierd... I haven't found the video from last month yet but this one is from the Kaufman County in January 2004 and looks just the video I'm looking for from January 2005...

video jan 2004

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i would say its a experimental plane. The red spots look like jet exhausts.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It looks really interesting. Could be a new plane perhaps. Too bad there wasn't something in perspective like a building or another object to give some idea of distance.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Assuming this video is real:

The red spots have very variable luminance, this could indicate pulsed detonation engines, The problem with PDE is that while the specific Impulse per
detonation is superior to (sc)ramjets you need many pulses per second to deliver good power, also there is the issue of vibrations,

Therfore it would make sense to quite a lot of smaller PDE on your airframe, some PDE would fire in the off-cycles of other PDE, this would guarantue a near continous detonation stream and also electronis could reduce vibrations by asynchronous timing of the detonations, having the shockwaves collide in opposite phase can cancel eachother out, that the main job of the frontal engine cluster...

Also, having three engineclusters in a triangle waverider setup, It would indicate that the plane would use difference in thrust between two engines to alter coarse, instead of pneumatic wing/tail rudders, wich can be quite a hard task at mach 5. I would expect some small tail rudders though, only to be used at slower speeds...

\Liquid Methane, the hypothised fuel for the Aurora and such burns with a blue colour, so either this is another fuel or they use a bipropellant mix of methane and something else to improve the detonation speed...I know the russians even experimented with injecting aluminium particles in their liquid fuels prior to combustion...

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Countermeasures]

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's a good video, but i was hoping more when i saw the topic though

Do not seems to be a TR3B, as lights are not white (correct me if i'm wrong).

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Nice video, If only it would come to my house.

I believe it's eithier an experimental US craft or an extra terrestrial craft.
The thing is with footage of these "experiment US craft" you would think they would test fly in some isolated part of the planet not somewhere where someone could catch it on film.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Why always the US why cant a other country have developed this?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Kaufman County, Texas. Yes thats in the United States.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Cool clip.

What I always wonder is, what the three lights are for?
Why is it that they keep this thing a secret and then forget to turn off the lights?
They must have some other purpose other than illumination.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
im gonna extract the video frames and see if i can brighten up the image...that way maybe we can see a little bit more of the craft

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Calcium burns with a red flame, Google revealed calcium chlorophosphate has an oxydative coupling with methane wich helps speed up the combustion of methane with oxygen...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th0r

So the fact that its seen in the US must mean its American in origin?

Whenever I visit the local airport I see tons of foreign planes, for some obscure reason. Hm, maybe Sweden is just a strange nation. Our defense is worthless, so I can understand foreign planes fly over with more ease than the US.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I've pulled a couple of frames from the movie for everyone for a local 'board' preview before download:

I did try to brighten these up and couldn't get any results worth posting because of the quality of the video. However, the star that is mentioned by the witness can be seen with a higher brightness level on the video, you might be able to make the brightness change with your media player settings.

Countermeasures; pulsed detonation engines? This was near enough to film yet it didn't make any noise? How do you explain this?

I'm with Gazrock on this; if authentic this is probably a terrestrial designed craft. If the information I have read is correct, it's probable that they are using anti-gravity type technology. Lot's of information is available on the subject.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by Th0r

So the fact that its seen in the US must mean its American in origin?

Whenever I visit the local airport I see tons of foreign planes, for some obscure reason. Hm, maybe Sweden is just a strange nation. Our defense is worthless, so I can understand foreign planes fly over with more ease than the US.

LOL, So you see tons of experimental Air Craft from different counties at your local air port, LOL.. Just admit it wasnt the best of statements and we can move on LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76
I did try to brighten these up and couldn't get any results worth posting because of the quality of the video. However, the star that is mentioned by the witness can be seen with a higher brightness level on the video, you might be able to make the brightness change with your media player settings.

Good Idea Seth. Heres what I came up with

This one has been lightened.

This one is in negative.

If this proves anything its that the UFO was filmed with starts in the background.

As for how this thing made no noise... I speculate they may be using negative sound.

everythingforever.com...

If this is the case the UFO could be invisible to sonar as well

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
MIB: FYI
John Lear
will be repeated tomorrow night on Coast To Coast AM, with Art Bell. Four Hours. Also you can read some of his stuff on Coast to Coast anytime and references to his refered sites. One of which:
I just downloaded NASA'a pictures of the high definition (for 69) one of which shows the antenna on the moon..
Dallas

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join