It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Behind Panama Papers Leak, Blown Up in Her Car

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Don't kid yourself.

People are not going out of their way to sort corruption out. Journalism does not speak for all people.

You could say raising awareness is their job?

Regardless, the majority of people are getting on with their already stressful existence. Corruption, unless it's directly affecting the average person, isn't important.

You saying a journalist represents every human being on earth is like me saying every single American invaded Iraq at the beginning of the millennium.

It isn't true. Your average Joe doesn't really care about corruption, especially corruption in a far off group of islands they've never been to.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: 727Sky

So why didn't you include that in the OP?

If you had read the article OR your reading comprehension was a tad bit better you would have realized many of your post had nothing to do with the article

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

a reply to: 727Sky

So why didn't you include that in the OP?

If you had read the article OR your reading comprehension was a tad bit better you would have realized many of your post had nothing to do with the article

That's an accusation, not an answer. Why did you not make it clear she was assassinated by the Maltese mafia while leaving the arbitrary reference the Clintons in?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMNOTYOU

a reply to: RAY1990

Not everything is about the USA, but you would not get that impression by reading the article linked to in the OP. She was killed by the Maltese Mafia, which works hand in hand with Russian oligarchs. Already there are misdirections on this thread blaming the Clintons. Ask yourself:

1) Why does the article make no mention that this happened in Malta?
2) Why does it not mention that her claims were specifically about the Maltese government?
3) Why does it not mention that the Maltese government works with Eastern European crime syndicates?
4) Why does it mention the Clintons, but not Putin?

We have a new sputnik telling the truth story sell a lie.

Because it is a politicial biased source, just like youre biased when you try to blame it on Putin and make it about russia, Why not just stay to the facts, and try to get a real picture of what happen??

Where do I blame it on Putin? I clearly blame it on the Maltese "mafia." All I have done is ppoint out that the OP's source withheld key facts to create the impression the Clintons were involved. Why do you suppose that it? Who would have the motivation to do that? And what sort of person is this "news" targeted for?

Look, i allready answered those questions, but ok, here we go again...

Why do you suppose that it?

Because BIASED SOURCE!! with an agenda

to create the impression the Clintons were involved

Just like you have to mention Putin, to create the impression that he was somehow involved... Think youre to biased to realize that... Stick to the malteste mafia story, or atleast to some sort of facts or tell me why you think putin is involved?

I mean, i dont think he is a nice man at all, but if you have no proof, why even mention him??

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This wouldn't have happened had the ICIJ done a proper job and "released" all the data to the public.
Any IT people worth their salt could have made huge text files available containing all the emails and document info.
The text part would be a tiny percent of the 3 or 4 TB data. To have that much data a lot of pictures or video must be in the haul.
Nope the ICIJ is plugging the panama papers leak. Boo

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Barring additional evidence, I suspect it was a state action as you indicate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join