It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Severe threat’: ISIS & Al-Qaeda planning 9/11-style ‘big explosion,’ US security chief warn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Just when I thought you couldn't get anymore ludicrous, you went into into ludicrous orbit

Additionally, making up stuff to fill in the blanks of your theory is laughable, Saddam Hussein was no more behind the '93 bombing than Osama Bin Laden was behind 9/11.
edit on -180002017-10-19T10:48:32-05:000000003231201732102017Thu, 19 Oct 2017 10:48:32 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ISIS is sadly more capable of carrying out an attack than North Korea is.....

Can they schedule this attack for a sunday? I'll have the day off

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
ISIS is sadly more capable of carrying out an attack than North Korea is.....

Can they schedule this attack for a sunday? I'll have the day off

I'm sure the expert in ludicrous will let you know when the great army of stealthy elite, Islamic desert warriors plan on extending the religious war beyond the Middle East

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Denoli

It’s the religion of pieces.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: R6A6W6

The idea that the boogieman is so focused on airplanes smells utterly bogus to me.

the elite planners, the ones that set the terrorists plans & set priorities are fixated on 'moving the markets' & accumulating profits.... so the stolen man-pads of advanced missile technology to take out 787's or Air-Bus aircraft with 300 aboard is the latest, greatest, threat (of course the plowing through pedestrian crowds for the grizzly outcome will never be shelved)

i'm still concentrating on the threat that on Nov 4th 2017 there will be a widespread 'Tet Offensive 2.0' here in the USSA, with more than 20 cities/locations hit at the same day by both radical, domestic Anarchists & the IS cells led by those Syrian Refugees that Obama stationed in most all 50 States, with radicalized homelanders & 2nd generation wanna-be's as human cannon fodder...

the 'coded' call to Arms was the Las Vegas Massacre, which is still mistaken for a lone-gunman-&-suicide incident
edit on th31150842947819112017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Garmanarnar

Some people will always think Kareem Abdul Jabar and Cat Stevens are out to get them, because you know, if they follow Islam, they must be violent terrorists. Makes me wonder if they are afraid to stop and buy a sixer from an independently owned gas station.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Did the peaceful Germans stop the slaughter of millions of innocent?

Your point is moot.

A Muslim isn`t defined by anyone else but by the example and words of their false prophet Mohammad. Who was a mass murdering raping pedophile war monger thief and torturer who said he has been made victorious with terror.

Hitler had close ties to the Muslim the world, they shared some of the same goals, the enslavement and extermination of the Jewish people, which ultimately lead to them reclaiming their promised land Israel, which will never cease to exist again, even though surrounded by people who want them all dead.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Tell that to the dead victims families around the globe done by these so called desert dwellers, mass killings just by vehicles alone.

Pull your head out of your....

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well Antifa was declared a terrorist
organization. Sorass funded them.
Therefore, his assets should be frozen.
Immediately. There are legal methods
to do this in place.
Maybe this is why he transferred the assets
to begin with.

S&F

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
All that money and all those lives lost at war fighting Al-Qaeda, and all we got was ISIS.

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Tell that to the dead victims families around the globe done by these so called desert dwellers, mass killings just by vehicles alone.

Pull your head out of your....

You first

There are many dead victims families around the globe, just because you think they're killed by an imaginary army of Islamic warriors, their death is no more special than being destroyed by Western munitions around the globe.
edit on -180002017-10-20T03:55:54-05:000000005431201754102017Fri, 20 Oct 2017 03:55:54 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I hope that spotters around the big city airports have been beefed up. There was a warning 2 years about the proliferation of shoulder-fire rockets.

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope that spotters around the big city airports have been beefed up. There was a warning 2 years about the proliferation of shoulder-fire rockets.

Yup. This is how I always saw the next big Terrorist attack on US soil. A coordinated and timed attack on several US airliners as they take off/land from several US airports.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
So 9/11 was an explosion after all?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Maybe the attack will be on CNN HQ while they're having an "all hands" meeting.

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Yes I read this yesterday, Highest alert since post 9-11.

Guarantee somethings in the works from those loyal to ISIS, but then again with Islam and terrorism something always is.
With millions of illegal immigrants within our borders, and tens of millions more of legal immigrants and non U.S. citizens, such as international business owners, foreign diplomats.
I was walking through the Hilton lobby and it looked like I stepped into Arabia, all dressed like sheikhs with brief cases, and..... foreign exchange students.
In my imagination i see a first wave attack including highly trained foreign special forces soldiers and foreign secret agents planted here for that purpose.....
Some of these foreign exchange students, may not be here just for a college degree -- they may be here awaiting orders.
Yes, they can hack too....

<< 1   >>

join