It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think I may have caught muzzle flash from Paddocks Window

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So I was poking around on twitter and came across a video I hadn't seen yet from the Vegas shooting. It was short so I watched it. Now mind you this is from someone trying to claim this whole thing was basically fake.

While I was watching I just happened to notice something. I think I actually caught a flash from Paddocks room plus another one in another window one floor up and down a bit. Also something that seems to move around on the roof corner.

It all happens pretty quick, but if you go the 1:46 mark you should see it. I noticed it first on my ipad that's why a couple of these pictures are smaller. I tried to screen capture best I could.

I did go back to try and show the guy what I captured and he blocked me right away so....

Here is the link to the video. It is live leak so I can only link it:
LINK TO VIDEO

and these are the screen caps I caught:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Good catch, & nice timing with the screencapture

I want to hear what others think about this - I'm unable to view the video at the moment but will be following this thread closely and will watch the vid when I'm able to

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That's the first video that I have seen that captures the sound and firing of the weapon at the same time. Replayed it several times, and 1:48 matches with the audio. Perhaps someone could use image processing to see if they can extract any more detail.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Thanks. I hope the video works for you guys since he blocked me and it wont work for me now. I swear it didn't take hime two minutes to block me after I posted up the pictures. Guess it didn't go well with his fake story. I really wanted to look at it again too to watch whatever it is up on the roof moving around. I think it is anyway, hard to tell dancing the video back and forth.

EDIT TO ADD: I got into the video from my post on fb! There is definitely someone moving around on the roof so if you do watch focus on that too at some point
edit on 10/18/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Your last image capture, the one circled showing a light on top of the hotel is one of the navigation beacons.

It is the only light above the rest, which all appear steady state (in the jumping camera frame). Remembering too, the Mandalay is a wall of reflective glass 32 stories high.

On another note, this sound track that records the long burst is the best evidence Ive heard for the sound of bullets impacting first and then the shots behind that.

Snika snika snik, thup thup thup, --like that. Lots of people misunderstand the hypersonic crack of bullets (that move faster than the sound of the shot) as they pass by, breaking the sound barrier. They have incorrectly surmised that means there are two or more shooters.

This thread is playing on that somewhat looking for more 'muzzle flashes' as further proof of more shooters.

After reviewing it again, I am not hearing more than one rifle, or seeing any 'muzzle flashes'.
edit on 18-10-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well that beacon has a funny way of moving around. I thought that was probably what it was too, but It does move enough to be noticeable if yo watch it. To me anyway. Anyone else?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
To me it looks like I can see flashes. They have been super sloppy with this false flag. They’re counting on how dumb the public is.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

Well that beacon has a funny way of moving around. I thought that was probably what it was too, but It does move enough to be noticeable if yo watch it. To me anyway. Anyone else?

Because of the camera software interpreting the jumpy movement of the camera operator. Creates distortion. What i see is a nav beacon blink. We shall rewind history and have him rest the camera against a pole or rail to steady it, while in the line of fire. Someone could, with a little work, stabilize the image... then we'll see.

The camera operator pegs the source of the shots almost straight away, pans the camera right up to that corner of the tower, right where Paddock is firing from, we don't see the muzzle flashes at all. If he had seen something there, he might have held that shot longer, but pans away because he doesn't see anything.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Nav lights?

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Quite honestly the way the woman was moving that camera around I don't think she was really focused on a whole lot to tell you the truth.

Now while I may be able to go with you about whatever is on the roof, I find it odd in those couple of seconds those lights where there, then one was there , then neither were there and oddly enough in HIS window if anything when the shots begin and she aims the camera up there. Kind of why I posted pictures

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Quite honestly the way the woman was moving that camera around I don't think she was really focused on a whole lot to tell you the truth.

Now while I may be able to go with you about whatever is on the roof, I find it odd in those couple of seconds those lights where there, then one was there , then neither were there and oddly enough in HIS window if anything when the shots begin and she aims the camera up there. Kind of why I posted pictures

Can't rule out the Nav beacon so...

Can't rule out reflection from light sources in the acres of glass either. Vegas is a city of lights. There are car headlights, police flashing lights, by this time some smoke alarms have set off strobes in the hotel.

You want to see muzzle flashes, where nobody else has. Not even from Paddocks room. To justify... more shooters, right?

Best of luck with your preconceived analysis.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The "flashes" don't seem to be coming from where later pictures show the broken windows.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I came in here expecting muzzle flash to be in the window

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So then explain to me why out of that whole acre of windows to reflect light from the thousands of lights in Vegas, you only see two little flashes of light in two windows at this particular time?

I'm not saying there is a second shooter, I just found that other mystery light to be a little odd.

Trust me I have looked since day one at the damn building trying to catch the flash. This is the first time I have actually seen something so I thought Id come share it here with you folks. Even brought pictures to try and point out what I see for you to have a look also.

No need to be snotty with a fellow member for trying to bring something for others to look over it.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No need to be snotty with a fellow member for trying to bring something for others to look over it.

One person 'snotty' is anothers persistence.

Lost of analysis of flashes from the building. I been watching too. Like I already said, none have presented themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You might want to see this post of mine in another thread that details the muzzle flash from the 32nd floor window during one of the shooting "sprees" on the crowd. I reviewed the on-site video frame-by-frame and found the room lighting up during firing, and going dark afterward.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I don't think so. Not sure what you are looking at my pictures on, but if you watch the video at that time it is there and move the frames forward and backwards at one point it isn't even there so I don't know for sure to be honest

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Nice. Looks like your person filming was a bit under mine. I believe mine was up and probably over just a bit in the stands. We seem to have spotted the same dot of light. Just going to call it a dot now since... well I'm sure you understand

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The part circled is well over where his room would have been. That's actually the roof as I understand looking at daylight pictures of the Mandalay Bay, as I'm sure someone else has already pointed out.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So then explain to me why out of that whole acre of windows to reflect light from the thousands of lights in Vegas, you only see two little flashes of light in two windows at this particular time?

I'm not saying there is a second shooter, I just found that other mystery light to be a little odd.

Trust me I have looked since day one at the damn building trying to catch the flash. This is the first time I have actually seen something so I thought Id come share it here with you folks. Even brought pictures to try and point out what I see for you to have a look also.

Yes,
well the roof light is a feature alright. I do see the lights you refer to though, the only trouble there is that room lights are visible through those windows, and the extremely poor camera catch could simply be showing the most prominent dark orange light in a few frames and just not catching it in others, making it all somewhat ambiguous.

I don't know what the dark grey looking light is though, nor would I be sure that it is Paddock's room.

Still, there is much from the official story that is not being heard of as yet, so you did well to bring it here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join