It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if the moon and the sun where planets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
god came from hell the sun planet, and the gods rage war on earth and set off a nuke bomb in Egypt. Witch is described in one of the bibles a single projectile charged with, all the power of the universe; ancandes cent column of smoke and fire as bright, as a thousand suns rose in all its splendour from a shaft fatal as the rod of death it was destrustructive to all liviving creatures hostile warriors fell to earth like trees burnt down in raging fire elephants fell to earth uttering cries burnt by the energy of that weapon blistering hills rivers and trees all are being redused to ashes corpes burnt, beyond recognition ther hair and nails fell out after a few hours all foodstuffs where infected

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
God came from Hell the Sun planet? A sun is a star.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by MERC]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
sorry i ment the dark god an evil Alien that came from the sun planet and god came from the moon heaven i wonder iff the nuke blased reached the moon and the sun planet imploaded.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
OR

A comet impacted (column of smoke and fire, like a thousand suns), creating an effect not unlike a nuclear blast....similar to the Tunguska blast in Russia in the early 1900's...

Which is more plausible?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The moon, as a matter of fact, has thought about being "made" into a planet. NASA is thinking about installing underground habitatual areas to work with the human environment. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I withdraw myself from this conversation effective immidiatly.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
maybey but thay have found high levels off radiation in Egypt long before nuke teck today

[edit on 11-2-2005 by leejones]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Radiation does not equal nuke.

Radioactivity can occur naturally as well....or with impacts such as comets or meteorites.

new topics

top topics

join