It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda number two hits out at US in new audiotape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
"An audiotape purportedly of Al-Qaeda number two Ayman al-Zawahiri hit out at the US concept of freedom, saying it was a cloak for spreading corruption and injustice in the Islamic world.

Liberty as construed by the Americans was based on "usurious banks, giant companies, misleading media outlets and the destruction of others for material gain," charged the voice in the recording aired by Arabic news channel Al-Jazeera.

Real freedom was "not the liberty of homosexual marriages and the abuse of women as a commodity to gain clients, win deals or attract tourists," said the voice.

"It is not the freedom of Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib," it said, referring to US-run prisons in Cuba and Iraq where serious allegations of torture have been levelled.

"Our freedom ... and the reform that we are seeking depends on three concepts -- the rule of sharia (Islamic law) ... freeing Islam from any aggressor ... and liberating the human being."

In the Islamic world, the people had the "right to choose its leader, hold him to account, criticise him and isolate him," said the audiotape, in a clear response to US calls for democratic reforms in the Arab and Muslim worlds.

"I do not think that we can achieve reform while we are under American and Jewish occupation."

sg.news.yahoo.com...

This is very interesting in that it feeds directly into many things the luny left in congress have been spouting. The islamo-cowards seem to be hearing the lunatics like Kennedy and Kerry to fight the war on terror in the media.

The war on terror has entered a new phase,
but has the same old message, 'Death to America" and "Death to Israel"

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:59 AM
link   
good morning doctor,

there is currently another thread in ATSNN with the same topic here.

well,
if you yell "death to muslims",
you will get "death to america" right back'at'cha.

live by the sword,
die by the sword.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
good morning doctor,

there is currently another thread in ATSNN with the same topic here.

well,
if you yell "death to muslims",
you will get "death to america" right back'at'cha.

live by the sword,
die by the sword.

Good morning "kind sir". Thanks for the update. Perhaps this other than aljazzera link will get more attention. Have a nice day my worthy opponent!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   

"usurious banks, giant companies, misleading media outlets and the destruction of others for material gain,"... "not the liberty of homosexual marriages and the abuse of women as a commodity to gain clients, win deals or attract tourists,"... "It is not the freedom of Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib," (I love your use of allegations there LOL)... "Our freedom ... and the reform that we are seeking depends on three concepts -- the rule of sharia (Islamic law) ... freeing Islam from any aggressor ... and liberating the human being."... "right to choose its leader, hold him to account, criticise him and isolate him,"... "I do not think that we can achieve reform while we are under American and Jewish occupation."

Wow how horrible! Those Filthy demonic towel heads! How dare they not want outside interference! How dare they want to choose their leader, hold him to account, criticise him and isolate him. you mean after decades and decades of western interference and YES CORRUPTION, they don't want us there? How dare they reject militant occupation!

You got to be kidding me doc? You're a riot. I honestly don't see a damned thing in that statement I would disagree with (gasp).

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Good morning "kind sir". Thanks for the update. Perhaps this other than aljazzera link will get more attention. Have a nice day my worthy opponent!

have you noticed that the ATSNN thread, based on aljazeera wasnt mine?
weird huh?

yes, i thought that you wouldnt read nor belive such bull propaganda, like aljazeera.

is reuters ok?

a nice day to you 2!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

"usurious banks, giant companies, misleading media outlets and the destruction of others for material gain,"... "not the liberty of homosexual marriages and the abuse of women as a commodity to gain clients, win deals or attract tourists,"... "It is not the freedom of Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib," (I love your use of allegations there LOL)... "Our freedom ... and the reform that we are seeking depends on three concepts -- the rule of sharia (Islamic law) ... freeing Islam from any aggressor ... and liberating the human being."... "right to choose its leader, hold him to account, criticise him and isolate him,"... "I do not think that we can achieve reform while we are under American and Jewish occupation."

Wow how horrible! Those Filthy demonic towel heads! How dare they not want outside interference! How dare they want to choose their leader, hold him to account, criticise him and isolate him. you mean after decades and decades of western interference and YES CORRUPTION, they don't want us there? How dare they reject militant occupation!

You got to be kidding me doc? You're a riot. I honestly don't see a damned thing in that statement I would disagree with (gasp).

Thank you for proving a point made in the "Tim" thingy from yesterday. Nice work..............

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Come on Doc, Allegations at Gharib?!? Let's at least try to wait on the trolley before we go into the neighborhood of make believe.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Come on Doc, Allegations at Gharib?!? Let's at least try to wait on the trolley before we go into the neighborhood of make believe.

Abu Graib? please tell me what happened at Abu graib? What "allegations" do you speak of?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

allegations of torture

Are you serious? Allegations? Call me crazy but the last I heard, there were convictions handed down, memo's published, and Iraqi's being tortured. My god dude. Trolling with rhetoric is one thing, but this level of ignorance needs to medicated.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   

allegations of torture

Are you serious? Allegations? Call me crazy but the last I heard, there were convictions handed down, memo's published, and Iraqi's being tortured. My god dude. Trolling with rhetoric is one thing, but this level of ignorance needs to medicated.

So by your thinking what happened at Abu Graib is worse than the Saddam tortue chambers, rape, rooms, mass murder, and the sawing off of heads ? How can you make that comparision? Nothing happened at Abu Graib. It is all "meida' hype................

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I don't know if you just really want the points here, but I think I can finally understand your rationale... And thus I will attempt to summarize the spirit of your post with the following...

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   

So by your thinking what happened at Abu Graib is worse than the Saddam tortue chambers, rape, rooms, mass murder, and the sawing off of heads ? How can you make that comparision? Nothing happened at Abu Graib. It is all "meida' hype................

must we do this everytime we come to this topic of abu graib prison and guantanamo?
nothing happened?
media hype?
check this for media hype!

so your excuse,
doctor,
is that if saddam can do torture and murder and rape,
so can the u.s. marines?
so how exactly does that make you any diffrent from those animals your u.s. forces are supposed to fight?
arent you supposed to be the "civilized" ones in this conflict?

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I don't know if you just really want the points here, but I think I can finally understand your rationale... And thus I will attempt to summarize the spirit of your post with the following...

Instead of throwing accusations, show me proof of some "abuse" at Abu Graib as compared to the sawing off of human heads...........

How about the horrors under Saddam? There is no comparision. The "horrors of Abu Graib" are seen on national TV every night. Ever seen any "prison" videos? How about just cop shows? Perspective there "dude".

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Breaking News...
In a Rare Press Conference today, King Friday of the Neighborhood of Make Believe, announced that the allegations of torture made against his regime were completely false, and that the accusations made by the Nazi Media of Public Broadcasting Services were merely an attempt to make him look bad. When asked about his own connections and memos which had surfaced, the King offered no comment.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Breaking News...
In a Rare Press Conference today, King Friday of the Neighborhood of Make Believe, announced that the allegations of torture made against his regime were completely false, and that the accusations made by the Nazi Media of Public Broadcasting Services were merely an attempt to make him look bad. When asked about his own connections and memos which had surfaced, the King offered no comment.

Nice work but you are still not answering the question. Please provide the rational for comparing Abu Garib with Saddam and other terrorist.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Nice work but you are still not answering the question. Please provide the rational for comparing Abu Garib with Saddam and other terrorist.

Because it sends the message, "Our freedom which we are bringing to you, this better way of life we promise - not true."

The message of peace and freedom becomes tainted.

Of course that doesn't represent all Americans or the American way of life.

But neither does 9/11 represent all Muslims, or Muslim beliefs..

*edited to remove a thought and start a new thread with it.

[edit on 11-2-2005 by quango]

top topics

join