It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Angels believe in Santa Claus ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have just read this article from the Washington Post and it would appear that the majority of Americans Believe in Angels. The article is below
www.washingtonpost.com...
But it got me thinking what the f""k are angels and what would they believe in?
Any ideas
edit on 14-10-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Angels as described in ancient texts have wings, glow, make thunder, etc...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Generally I consider angels messengers. Their descriptions vary, imo the forms they take may be clues to their qualities...

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Another new low here on ATS

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
Another new low here on ATS

What do you mean...?

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Everything in "ancient" texts have wings, fly etc, means nothing.... We still believe the BS,

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Oh and only children believe in "Santa" his hole in the ground was just found.... Your parents didn't tell you this but it was just a story imagination, magic, nothing more....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I bet 4 dollars that you own an ashtray.a reply to: gabewalker

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Smoke em up,

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

You really don't believe in Santa right?

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The ideal baby Cherub inspirations ranges to the anceint beleifs of Dragons or Dragon like creatures like Griffins, to Faeries/Elves in Celtic Lore.

Which is an odd transition of beleif really... Appearances being deceiving maybe?

And sure...I Believe in Satan Claws, only around the bratty kids that fear baby Jesus.

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
So if a person believes in angels, they must also be stupid enough to believe in Santa as well.
So are we allowed to believe in God, demons or are we stupid to believe that as well

How about aliens, ghosts, moth men, big foots et al.....

I think people who believe they are better than others are slightly mentally deficient

posted on Oct, 15 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gabewalker
a reply to: intrptr

Everything in "ancient" texts have wings, fly etc, means nothing.... We still believe the BS,

You believe BS?

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Angels are harmonic space waves. They vibrate planets, give mental inspirations n #.

Of course they believe in Satan. Angels are smart enough to know why he resides in the (+)

If you think N ≥ S you can join him. Keep in mind that N means center, not 'top'. Thats a lot of gravity. Gravity: the only wave made inside the simulation. No wonder its so wonky.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It's a well-known fact that while humans generally consider Santa Claus a relatively benign entity, he and his elves have essentially been at war with leprechauns, fairies and gnomes for quite some time over differences in the practical application of magic (particularly time distortion), territorial matters, and attempted genocide.

It has been a long, ugly battle, and a lot of good fighters have died over the years, particularly the trolls. They just can't keep their heads down.

posted on Oct, 16 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Okay so Angels "exist" Anybody have any idea or care to share Light on what they believe in?
edit on 16-10-2017 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

top topics

join