It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10,000+ posts achieved! And on Friday the 13Th!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This member has reached a pinnacle of postings, threading and comments today!

Sarcastic and cynical at times, hopefully and supportive...(and wishfully helpful) in topics I've much experience in.

I know I've ticked off a few, nudged a couple in the right (hopefully) directions... and at this point? I hope I'll do better and will continue to always learn a few more things! Thanks everyone...

Peace, Light n Love to everyone, everywhere always..

Mysterioustranger

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Congratulations!
10 internet points for you

Hmm, at my pace I might get there sometime in 2024

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Thanks.. I'm still trying to figure out what I can get with accumulated applause points! More tin-foil perhaps!?

MS

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Someone told me you get a t-shirt or a coffee cup, one or the other, not both.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Quantity doesn't mean quality.

The last post in my memory is of you telling "us" to forget about Hillary and her criminal past. I wouldn't consider that a prerequisite for denying ignorance so, therefore yes, you should "hope" to do better in the future.

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

The last post in my memory is of you telling "us" to forget about Hillary and her criminal past. I wouldn't consider that a prerequisite for denying ignorance so, therefore yes, you should "hope" to do better in the future.

Sometimes if you don't have something nice to say its better if you say nothing at all

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Absolutely! Thanks for an opportunity to clarify that Hillary comment. I said Im cynical and sarcastic at times...and come across as brash and indifferent. Her as with others? She's DONE. Gone. In the shadows for now. Thats all I meant.

The world needs to address more pressing life and planet/cosmos altering issues. So, should we just stop talking about her or the "Donald", 2012 or 911? Ghosts? Ufos? No. Of course not.

The situations the world finds itself these days, and each of our different ideas on how to or if we should fix things...is paramount instead. We've much to do. And not much time, you know? And this will still always be a conspiracy site on steroids.

Ive been many things in my life. But do you know what really matters in all of our lives "achievements"? Its really just that its you and me here on a Friday night. Faceless on a web connected by ideas and thoughts. Nothing more or less. No one person is greater than the whole. Let the differences and agreement of opinions flow. We need to keep moving. Together.

I am never too old to learn something new, change an opinion Ive believed in, or personal values to be true...or false entirely either. No one person is right..and we're never better than anyone else. Ive always felt that way. I guess just the indifference to matters of greater importance bugs me.

And thats really all it is....and I hope to continue to learn and to grow more and more, sharing experiences and ideas along the way.To be of some value to ATS and everyone else out there. Isnt that what we're here for anyway?

Thanks very much...have a great weekend..............MS

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

Sometimes if you don't have something nice to say its better if you say nothing at all

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Yep. Exactly. I will always be growing.....You've reminded me of a quote:

"All the woods would be silent...if the only birds singing...were the ones who sang the best".
- Henry van Dyke. American author, poet, educator and clergyman Henry van Dyke (1852 – 1933) was born in Germantown, Pennsylvania.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
10000 in 7 years
9000 in 2
Gosh...

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah...you said it. Your math adds right up. Numbers are just numbers...yours too....

No biggie for either of us.....Ive probably NOT replied to 100,000 or more...like everyone else

Some folks are just in a hurry to communicate...others just wait ya know? Cya................

edit on 13-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Oct, 13 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm aghast, how much time would that bundle take?
Why would you care enough to keep track?
Is it a game for you, the number of posts?
I can't imagine why except for it being a ego thing on the numbers and then giving yourself a pat on the back.
Congratulations. You win the prize.

What did somebody say about "quality over quantity"? I think there was a message there buried somewhere in his post.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I just run my "keyboard" too much if ya know what I mean
And I didnt even realize what any score was till I came on this thread.
I became self-aware

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

#FakeNews

LOL.

Congrats! And keep on kicking the tires!!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I thought the same... and I was just addressing my surprise at noticing my own accumulation-nothing more.

After all. Some have 50,000 posts. So what? And I've stated as well before. I really never "friended", "starred" or "flagged" anything... Nor realized we have a 'wall".

All that appears really important to some. Obviously. I couldn't care less...*

*Edit to add... Ask any woman. It's quality not quanity. I knew a guy with a lemon yellow Corvette.. who lived in a trailer park.
edit on 14-10-2017 by mysterioustranger because: No coffee yet....

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Congratulations !
Don't spend them all at once.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

Unless it's about DB, then just say it.

Oh, and congrats, OP.

edit on 14-10-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️ 💓 🧀 🍕

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
10000 in 7 years
9000 in 2
Gosh...

I'll go head to head.

For you MS:

edit on 14-10-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You need a frickin hobby.

new topics

top topics

join