It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Break-in at Las Vegas shooter’s home in Reno confounds police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Apparently they don't know how the person got in. This leads me to believe it was someone with keys or a real professional. Is it possible the girlfriend came back to pick up a pair of shoes?

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

sounds like someone was looking for something but not a pro, if they were a pro they would have used NV or at the very least not turned on the lights.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lurker1

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: intrptr

That, or they had to retrieve some of the burner phones Paddock was rumored to be in possession of, which is pretty strange for a "lone wolf".

If his house was a weapons depot, I wonder what could have been hidden for others to find? At this point I think an independent investigation is needed.

Hidden? Not phones, The FBI would have taken all those. Besides, why would authorities sneak in later, they have warrants.

The only things left would be simple belongings, unconnected, but good for a few bucks on Ebay.

Yeah, I had a thought on this. Short of gutting the house we won't know. How thorough were the official types?

Very thorough. Mostly they would be concerned with hidden weapons and explosives, even booby traps. That means they tore out the walls, the ducts, dug around and underneath.

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

At this point in the investigation, I think it would be really stupid for someone to get involved like that. But, we know people have done stupider things in the past.

The National Guard was called out in California to guard the evacuated neighborhoods. Looting and burglaries broke out less than an hour after people were evacuated from the areas threatened by wildfires.

How stupid is it breaking into homes about to be burned up?

As far as that goes, there are groups of organized criminals that wait for disasters, listening on scanners to take advantage, vans stocked with tools, rarin' to go.
edit on 11-10-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Oct, 11 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Please use existing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join