It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Richest Men in North Korea Not Named ‘Kim’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
What if Fat Boy is a puppet for a group of individuals?

And most prominent among the donju is Cha Chol Ma. His biography‍, like that of many influential but spectral figures in North Korea, is incomplete to outsiders. What’s known is that he is one of the wealthiest individuals—if not the richest man—in North Korea whose surname is not Kim. He is the son-in-law of the late Ri Je Kang, a Juche ideologue who mentored current Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un before the death of Kim Jong Il.

Cha was once active in the DPRK’s political machinery, serving in a top position in North Korea’s legislative body, the Supreme People’s Assembly, from 2012 until 2015 or 2016. But his departure from the political scene has led to the amassing of incredible fortunes, building upon already substantial assets. He has overseen major infrastructure projects, such as the construction of a children’s hospital and a research center that seeks to streamline the cultivation of mushrooms, as well as business developments in China and Pakistan.

Cha remains close with those who occupy key posts in the Kim regime, and limited public sightings of him place the man with powerful company, rubbing shoulders with the likes of the premier of the cabinet, Park Pong Ju, or state officials in the foreign countries where he operates.

www.thedailybeast.com...

This means North Korea has their own Deep State, one that Kim wouldn't dare to cross with. All it takes is for these individuals to pay a general should Kim not follow their orders.

Someone once said taking out Kim is one option. However, with these men, they will just replace him with another puppet.
edit on 10/8/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

I have spoke of this before but ages ago long before I was even aware of ATS I looked into the working of NK and there are a number of people that have major financial interest in the country and with money comes power.

The Carlyle group have a vested interest and that leads onto the KKG group and "room 39" within NK which is a department of the NK Government that takes charge of illegal arms sales "among many things" into and out of the country.

Most of this information is fairly well known now but it is farcical when you hear of sanctions being placed on NK, there is a whole network worldwide that are more than willing to deal with them.

Back to the OP, I am not at all surprised that there are people pulling strings in the shadows, I can imagine NK is a very lucrative environment to be involved in if you are the right person..

Sam Pa is someone to look into, it is believed he is the head of the Queensway group that is instrumental in mining operations with NK and exports to anyone that wants to pay.

RA
edit on 8-10-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-10-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

That means North Korea is a puppet just like the US.

Though the puppet masters are more powerful than the Deep State and I believe Trump answer to them.

Those who were truly against them are taken out. Look at Salvador Allende, Qaddafi, and Thomas Sankara, leader of the African nation Burkina Faso. These men tried to be independent of the TPTB only to be taken out.

Trump would have faced the same fate had he turned against them.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: slider1982

That means North Korea is a puppet just like the US.

Though the puppet masters are more powerful than the Deep State and I believe Trump answer to them.

Those who were truly against them are taken out. Look at Salvador Allende, Qaddafi, and Thomas Sankara, leader of the African nation Burkina Faso. These men tried to be independent of the TPTB only to be taken out.

Trump would have faced the same fate had he turned against them.

Makes me wonder whether the whole USA vs NK is another Punch and Judy show to keep arms trade busy.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

This also explains why the US didn't take out North Korea back in the 1990s when there was still a chance. I believe the US military was forced to stand down because the puppet masters told them not to interfere with what's going on in North Korea.

In addition, it may explain how the Kim Dynasty managed to obtain Nuclear Weapons and ICBMs despite the sanctions.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: stormcell

This also explains why the US didn't take out North Korea back in the 1990s when there was still a chance. I believe the US military was forced to stand down because the puppet masters told them not to interfere with what's going on in North Korea.

In addition, it may explain how the Kim Dynasty managed to obtain Nuclear Weapons and ICBMs despite the sanctions.

We were told, they got the designs from Russia and the metals from Pakistan.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Perhaps North Korea is where the global elites can (even more) freely do their more nefarious activities.
Such as their massive chemical plants that have been repurposed to make drugs such as crystal meth or their human testing of biological and chemical weapons and training for special forces and god knows what else..

new topics

top topics

join