It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriot 1 Tech - Follow the money -Vegas New Security Measures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
patriot1tech.com...#

So here is the new kid on the block. Already installed and working in a Vegas hotel the day after One October.
nyp.st...
So the top link is a description of the people behind patriot 1 Tech. Some impressive folk on the staff. This company did a huge stock offering starting in about June 2017

www.newswire.ca...

They got off the ground in about Oct. 2016.

I haven't researched any further then that at this point but it is interesting enough how much this company will profit from this most recent shooting and how quickly they were in place in Vegas. This is a Canadian company. I'm not the best at research and I am pretty fed up with the info released in regards to this shooting. Also with the bizarre direction these threads seem to take these days. In any case I think this company is worth keeping an eye on as they are posed to take this tech global any minute. Their machines allow covert xray and "High frequency" scanning of people without their knowledge to be monitored by security staff. I guess this is the future of our world everywhere now.

edit on 7 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
2nd link above is not the one that mentions the tech...nor do they admit it's installed in the Wynne Las Vegas ...yet. Maybe they will never tell us where it's installed. This article, which is right on Patriot 1's news page, hints it's being tested on the strip.

This tech is not High frequency as I wrote above but rather microwave radar ...whatever that is. It can detect guns knives and bombs concealed on a person. They suggest installing it pretty much anywhere ppl gather.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 7 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I heard something similar on a radio show.

The host and guest went as far as to say that this was the reason for he attack---this new technology that can see inside your pockets or purse.

Whether that's true or not---I don't know and we might never know. But it's funny how multi-national corps and other companies always seem to profit from our disasters

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Absolutely ...it's like the whole role out of this company has been perfectly timed.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

it is interesting enough how much this company will profit from this most recent shooting and how quickly they were in place in Vegas.

It would be more realistic to think along the lines of a preparedness in the company with the ability to respond quickly to the 'next' high profile shooting in the US where their equipment could have prevented the killings.

So the shooting happens (without any company involvement) and they respond very rapidly, by just driving over the border with their fast response team.

Looking at the people involved as was mentioned, they would have the nous to be ready at a moments notice.

It is just savvy business.

P

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Not sure if you seen this vid . I had posted it in the big thread and it has some good stuff about the security stuff you mention

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
patriot1tech.com...#

So here is the new kid on the block. Already installed and working in a Vegas hotel the day after One October.
nyp.st...
So the top link is a description of the people behind patriot 1 Tech. Some impressive folk on the staff. This company did a huge stock offering starting in about June 2017

www.newswire.ca...

They got off the ground in about Oct. 2016.

I haven't researched any further then that at this point but it is interesting enough how much this company will profit from this most recent shooting and how quickly they were in place in Vegas. This is a Canadian company. I'm not the best at research and I am pretty fed up with the info released in regards to this shooting. Also with the bizarre direction these threads seem to take these days. In any case I think this company is worth keeping an eye on as they are posed to take this tech global any minute. Their machines allow covert xray and "High frequency" scanning of people without their knowledge to be monitored by security staff. I guess this is the future of our world everywhere now.

Could this be what "John" on 4Chan was trying to say on Sept 11?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The military is developing this tech at the NTS site 60 miles nw of las vegas and I think I have seen it used mobile a few weeks ago when a couple customs and border control vehicles passed me with the lead vehicle containing two marked officers in tactical vests huddled over a screen, with the tail vehicle being a windowless camper shell equipped f150 that felt kinda like high tension wires as it past.

I've seen mobile back scatter checkpoints south of san diego along the border, they were really compact 5 years ago, I can only imagine now.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes exactly!

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thank you I will check it out once off my phone.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Oh I would bet they are using it. Yes it's tiny now apparently.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yeah maybe. Doubtful they have thrown all the money into this without some guarantees. Hopefully that's just business commitment and they don't think they need to create an .... incident to help their sales. Unfortunately also the majority of the public doesn't want this kind of security. Except the ones who are fooled into fear but that's the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

top topics

join