It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

profiteering from massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Let's just get something straight. Nobody wants your guns. In fact, 'they' (they being the people who run the show) want you to rush out and buy guns. And you are doing it. They count on it. And they make a lot of money from you doing it. Just do a simple search online. Type in 'gun profits after mass shootings'. That's all you need to do. I'm not going to try and make a point or convince anyone of anything. Just look at the facts and figures and make your own mind up about what these mass shootings are all about. Nice and easy. Takes two minutes. The US government doesn't give a # if you have firearms at home. If they did you wouldn't have any.

Nobody wants your guns.

bump stock sales soar

investing in mass shootings

Added a couple of links since I'm not sure people get the point I am making. This kind of thing happens and people make money from it. People say they want a gun ban or tighter laws...and more get sold.
edit on 36101642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Humans do terrible things. Period.

Enough angles and conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Doesn't mater how many guns you own if they are in the car or at home when you need them.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

actually Pelosi, Boxer, Schumer, and reid before he retired had been fairly open about an end game of total gun confiscation.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Humans do terrible things. Period.

Enough angles and conspiracies.

I never said there is a conspiracy. What i am saying is if there is one it certainly isn't taking people's guns away. The simple fact is when something like this happens there are men in wall street rubbing their hands together.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You think gun manufactures make big bucks off a tragedy, don't look into profits from cancer.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

You think gun manufactures make big bucks off a tragedy, don't look into profits from cancer.

In that case I don't see anyone convinced the government wants to take their cancer away though.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
big pharma and big gun are used to regulate the population.....big money descides who may live ore not.....a reply to: seasonal

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What do you all think about the installation of scanning equipment at LV hotels since this incident. Seems quite convienent that some were installed the day after making the hotel checkin like going through TSA
. Just look who is involved with the security company that outfitted the airports with the body scan crap (former head of homeland sec) and his partner in LV who owns hotels... Now they want to outfit hotels and I'm sure many more places..

I know many people have stopped traveling the way they used to b/c of TSA, not because they have stuff to hide, just because they know it's not right on so many levels. If they add these to hotels they will loose a lot of business, much more than air lines have as there are so many alternatives to mega hotels these days. Could be a big boon to smaller hotels and air-bnb..

Does anyone know if there are TSA scans at train stations or bus stations?

top topics

join