It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock was abducted by aliens, Brain washed and Programed for mass murder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Of course the truth will come out - Here in the speculative section of ATS which 'they' can dismiss as nonsense.

There is no genius invloved in exposing the truth - But you must be intuitive - And realize the so-called facts you are being fed
don't add-up.

And you have to believe that some of those alien abductions you've read about did happen.

The circumstantial evidence shows someone who had no predilection for violence, no axe to grind, and no particular agenda.

But alien theorists have shown much circumstantial evidence that many alien abductions are conducted by unfriendly. some would say evil,
alien species who might just stage a well engineered mass shooting as a way of testing their ability to manipulate Humans.

Want proof? - No, they are smarter than that - Aliens who can abduct Humans out of their homes, through walls, experiment on them
and then brainwah them so they themselves aren't even aware of the abduction - Are more than capable of covering their tracks.

So the people are left scratching their heads - Asking why and what for - Not ever realizing that the first and last victim of the
Vegas massacre was Stephen Paddock- Who right up until the moment when he was killed by the alien program, was unaware
and had no control of the events that took so many lives.

- AlienView

edit on 6-10-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

This thread is such a waste of time. You need a couple of hundred words to throw out a baseless theory? Where is the most basic aspect of plausibility? I can't tell and don't care if you are a supported of UFOs and alien contact or not, but this "work" here is a complete discredit to the field and begs ridicule. On the outside chance you were trying to be humorous, you missed the boat.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Just look into it, all I'm sayin'.

Like it!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Yes, he too was abducted by aliens - the mythical 'good aliens' everyone wants to meet.

You see to some 'alien theorists' the world is not divided between good and evil morality, rather
- It is a battle between good and bad alien species fighting for control !

-AlienView

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

This was an op to train police and ban more guns.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Tell the coroners to search his brainstem and pineal gland area

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Tell the coroners to search his brainstem and pineal gland area

Seriously - Do you think that after the autopsy 'they' found some inexplicable anomaly [say an implant]

inside of Paddock's body they would report it to the public?

Remember to the mainstream aliens don't exist - Andy evidence to the contrary will be suppressed.

-AlienView

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This thread has the effect of making this site look stupid(er than it already is).

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
You know why we know very little about him at this point, including his motive? BECAUSE THE CASE IS STILL UNDER INVESTIGATION. No "aliens" needed.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Those damn illegal aliens taking away jobs and now people

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
This thread has the effect of making this site look stupid(er than it already is).

It's skunkworks though.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It's skunkworks though.

Right - And do they know what the 'skunkworks' section is supposed to cover?

Speculative ideas - People who can not read........

I once had someone criticizing me for posting in the 'fantasy and science fiction' section an idea which he
said was too far out to be true! - I guess he didn't understand the word fantasy.

Now you see why I believe in 'aliens' - They just have to be smarter than Humans !

- At least I hope so.

- AlienView

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView

originally posted by: Jonjonj

It's skunkworks though.

Right - And do they know what the 'skunkworks' section is supposed to cover?

Speculative ideas - People who can not read........

I once had someone criticizing me for posting in the 'fantasy and science fiction' section an idea which he
said was too far out to be true! - I guess he didn't understand the word fantasy.

Now you see why I believe in 'aliens' - They just have to be smarter than Humans !

- At least I hope so.

- AlienView

LOL!

I have been guilty of the same thing. When I didn't realise what SW was.

Got chewed out for it!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

The Unabomber was a nordic from Pleiades-you heard it here first good people of ATS.

If aliens didn't stop the Aryan culling of Jews, Mao's great leap forward of Pol Pots Khmer Rouge that killed tens of millions of people, why interfere now? were these dictators brainwashed?

In one way they were- brainwashed by their own ideology, not some four legged fiend from the planet Glarg.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to:

Uhh boyyy

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
he's everything under the sun except for a terrorist..
i bet there'd be no alien connections or mkultra bullspit if was name was Mohammed or shouted kaluah snackbar as he unloaded on innocent people..
he'd be a terrorist, an Islamic terrorist. Mr. paddock is everything but a terrorist, its not being called a terrorist attack on any news outlets.

a man with political agenda and beliefs and uses death to make a point is an alien-abducted-loner-gunman-on anti depressant -heavy drinking victim of society, depending on ethnic backgrounds; absolutely not terrorism.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

a man with political agenda and beliefs and uses death to make a point is an alien-abducted-loner-gunman-on anti depressant -heavy drinking victim of society, depending on ethnic backgrounds; absolutely not terrorism.

Is there news on his agenda? Not heard anything about that, spill!

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Before extraterrestrials people would have said he was possessed by Satan.

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join