It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a different Language while Sleep Talking [Audio included]?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Raw Audio Link

This is what my Sleep Talking looks like on wave form.

Look at how low the speech pattern is. When I sleep talk i talk in English. But this sounds like a different Language to me and not gibberish. You can hear the pauses in speech. So to anyone who speaks different languages can you confirm if this a language?

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Stephen20

Did you have an other account? Was it banned or ...

??

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Probably just mumbling. Not enough there to hear another language

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

??

Thanks for introducing me to Mr. Nail and Mr. Hammer.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

??

Are you remembering the thread from a few years ago where a guy had some very compelling recordings of his sleep talking and it sounded like really creepy #?

I don't think its the same guy, but, maybe a somewhat (more) common (than we realized) phenomena? How many ppl record themselves sleeping? Most ppl dont even know if they talk in their sleep until someone else tells them. Some people might go their whole lives without sleeping in a room with another person often enough to have both A) a night where they happen to sleep talk and B) the other person is awake to hear it, and awake enough to remember it the next day, occuring both on the same night.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The thread i saw here a few ears ago had several minutes of what seemed to be a conversation with himself with strange voices, so, im sorry but this is just a little snippet compared to that, and, while it may indeed be another language besides English, its not enough for me to even give an opinion one way or the other.

I wish you good luck on your quest for answers though 👍

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

??

Are you remembering the thread from a few years ago where a guy had some very compelling recordings of his sleep talking and it sounded like really creepy #?

I don't think its the same guy, but, maybe a somewhat (more) common (than we realized) phenomena? How many ppl record themselves sleeping? Most ppl dont even know if they talk in their sleep until someone else tells them. Some people might go their whole lives without sleeping in a room with another person often enough to have both A) a night where they happen to sleep talk and B) the other person is awake to hear it, and awake enough to remember it the next day, occuring both on the same night.

Thats why I record my sleep using a motion activated recorder so i dont have to listen to 8 years of nothing ness.

top topics

join