It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Help Suffering Puerto Ricans by Throwing Paper Towels at Them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: amazing

What I saw was a disorganized ordeal, no flowing line, just a mob of people crammed in there not moving. If he could only actually lean and reach a small handful of people, well if you went down there expecting to hand some stuff out to needy people, well he could have got all bossy I suppose (authoritarian), or he could do the immediate lets get on with it thing and start handing them suckers out BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Perhaps they people in there were expecting to be led? Perhaps he was there to help and not be the boss of hurting people?

The thing that goes without saying that whole scene in there is exactly how its been going on down there en masse.

But hey you know what, I know a bunch of you are just looking for some 2 Minutes of Hate so dont let me get in the way.

No bro. No two minutes of hate. Just talking about what I saw. It was a staged event. Those people in that room were not in dire need of paper towels. Imagine if he would have tried to pull something like this off in Houston. But it's only Peurto Rico so he get's a free pass from the right.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Do you think all they got were paper towels?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Do you think all they got were paper towels?

No. Actual Agencies like FEMA, and the US Military and lot's of non profit organizaitons have been doing good work there. But from Trump, yes all they got was paper towels and told they were whiny and needy. It was just a photo op gone wrong.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
He was there to do the right thing, and you wanna WHINE about it...
No matter WHAT he does, you'll find a reason to complain about it
GET OVER IT ALREADY

Be a part of the SOLUTION
Dont be part of the PROBLEM

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
As Usual the media Bull crap that they are full of it to begin with.

The first president to visit the Island after a disaster, a president that pledge 13 billion dollars for reconstruction and all he go is a press article of throwing paper towels, maybe the press is crying because they need the paper to wipe their butts

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well said

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

....or their tears...

posted on Oct, 6 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Right, like he hasn't already sent a literal snip-ton of aid already. If he'd thrown bottles of water, you'd all jump on him for throwing heavy objects. As long as it involved Trump, you'll find a reason to bash him.

Liberalism, not even once.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Perhaps he could have thrown can food at them full-bore, would that have made you happy i sick #

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

edit on 7-10-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If you can't understand the "value" of a simple, paper towel. You probably shouldn't be bringing this issue up. ....You come across very "privileged" and "White". Are "paper towels" above you? Paper Towels are awesome! They do amazing things!

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Sure.ok.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I have blinders on? Oh ho that's rich.

Ok buddy. What ever. Lol

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Yes I'm sure their most pressing need was to dry their hands and pick up a spill.
Never mind life saving food and water. Here's a napkin now shut up.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Meanwhile he's down to his LOWEST NUMBERS YET. 32% approve. 67% disapprove.
No president has ever had such low approval ratings. EVER...Hey he's the top of the heap.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

im just wondering what hes gonna throw in Nevada

Sympathy, not a self serving anti-gun speech like Obama would have done. Unless Paddock was a Muslim then Obama would have delivered a don't harass Muslims speech. (No, I'm not attacking Muslims just remembering Obama's legacy)

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yep, those same pollsters that had him losing the election now say his ratings are the lowest. I really believe them this time (sarcasm)

Now, what do they say about Hillary and Congress?

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DrChandra

Haha. He stole the election.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes I'm sure their most pressing need was to dry their hands and pick up a spill.
Never mind life saving food and water. Here's a napkin now shut up.

I think you are totally triggered without even understanding the situation or contexts of his actions... Looking at the crowd it was a lighthearted moment of him congratulating their relief efforts. They were happy and laughing so what is your beef here...lol

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Meanwhile he's down to his LOWEST NUMBERS YET. 32% approve. 67% disapprove.
No president has ever had such low approval ratings. EVER...Hey he's the top of the heap.

Well over 70% didn't vote for him, OBTW over 70% didn't vote for Hillary either...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join